Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Serelax?
Serelax is a supplement which is designed to reduce anxiety and depression and lift the user’s mood. It does this using 100% organic ingredients which research shows have some of the same effects as antidepressants when combined.
Serelax can raise levels of 3 important brain neurotransmitters having to do with mood: serotonin, dopamine, and GABA.
Table of Contents[Show]
According to the manufacturer, this supplement will give you a feeling of calm peacefulness, lower your stress level, and help you enjoy your life more. As a natural supplement, there are far less potential side effects than with prescription medication that has similar effects.
Who Makes Serelax?
Serelax is manufactured by Pharmaxa Labs, which is an organization that was founded in 2007 in Oldsmar, Florida. This organization is in the health and beauty industry.
They produce a number of supplements for different purposes, such as treating anxiety. All of the products they manufacture are made solely of organic, herbal ingredients, and are produced in manufacturing facilities in the USA that are state-of-the-art.
Pharmaxa employs a team of dedicated nutrition and medical specialists to design the products and ensure their quality.
How Does Serelax Work?
The primary process going in with Serelax is that these ingredients are able to increase the levels of some key brain neurotransmitters having to do with mood and anxiety.
These include serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. Serotonin is related to lowering anxiety and lifting mood, dopamine is linked to pleasure and motivation, and GABA lowers anxiety and also acts as a natural sedative to calm the user.
In addition, Serelax includes some natural sedatives, which should have the effect of calming the user down and lessening stress and anxiety. It also includes some mild muscle relaxants which relax the body and make you the user feel much calmer.
Ingredients of Serelax
The ingredients in Serelax increase the number of key brain transmitters having to do with lowering anxiety, inducing calmness, and enhancing positive mood. There are also natural sedatives in the supplement which induce a peaceful, tranquil feeling. Mild muscles relaxants loosen the muscles and make the user feel less tense physically and mentally.
Some of the primary ingredients in the product are:
- GABA: This is a key brain neurotransmitter which can lower anxiety and stabilize mood. It also acts as a mild sedative, inducing calmness. There’s a lot of evidence to link GABA physiologically with mood disorders. For example, studies have found that after a manic or depressive episode, GABA levels go down.
- Passionflower: Of all of the 500 different species of passionflower that exist, many of them have medical benefits. They’ve been used to treat boils, earaches, digestive issues, and liver conditions. There are some species which specifically treat anxiety. It’s also a known remedy for insomnia, which can go along with some mood disorders.
- Skullcap: This is also called scutellaria lateriflora, and it’s a plant in the same family as mint. Skullcap has long been used as an herbal treatment for anxiety. It has been used in Chinese medicine to ‘clear away evil’. It’s still a commonly used ingredient in many modern supplements, and there’s some research to support this plant as an anxiety-reducing agent.
- Roman Chamomile: This is a plant which is also called chamaemelum nobile. It’s in the family Asteraceae. Research supports the idea that it can elevate positive mood and cognition. Naturally, chamomile also has sedative effects, and may people drink chamomile tea to reap these benefits. This plant also has antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antitumor properties.
- Valerian: This is a tall flowering plant which grows in grasslands. It has small pink and white flowers which have a sweet flavor, and are popular with flies. Valerian is a proven sleep aid which can effectively treat insomnia. It both helps people get to sleep more easily, and also gives a more restful sleep. This is largely due to its sedative and anxiolytic properties.
- This supplement could reduce your anxiety level.
- Serelax may enhance your overall mood.
- It could give you a feeling of well-being.
- The product might enhance your mental focus.
- This supplement may reduce your level of stress.
- The capsules will be difficult for some people to swallow.
- Individuals with a heart condition should avoid Serelax unless they have a doctor’s approval.
How to Use Serelax?
Serelax is meant for people who experience mild anxiety, stress, and sadness that they want to change without the use of a prescription medication.
The recommended dosage of Serelax is 1 capsule, two times a day. Take the capsules with a full glass of water. Do not exceed the recommended dosage, as these are potent ingredients and it can be very dangerous.
Side Effects of Serelax
Serelax is made of completely natural ingredients, so it has much less in the way of potential side effects than comparable prescription medication. Any side effect that occurs would be very mild.
Precautions of Using Serelax
This supplement is fairly safe, as it uses only herbal ingredients. However, they’re powerful substances, so there are some precautions. People who have a heart condition must get approval from the doctor before considering taking this supplement.
In addition, you can’t take this medication and prescription antidepressants or anti-anxiety pills at the same time. There are other medications which may interact negatively with Serelax as well, so get approval from your physician before you begin taking it.
Should You Buy This Product?
If you’re experiencing serious depression or debilitating anxiety, you should go to your doctor and decide together on a course of treatment. of your anxiety, sadness or stress levels are mild to moderate, then Serelax is for you. It’s also useful if you have insomnia.
Is Serelax Safe?
Yes, Serelax is safe. It contains only herbal ingredients which have few side effects associated with them. The ingredients should be easy on your system.