SeroVital is an oral tablet which has been clinically proven to reverse aging. It contains special amino acids which naturally increase the production of the Human Growth Hormone (HGH) in the body. The effect of this is that it will result into weight loss, more energy and saggy skin and wrinkles will disappear or be reduced. An increased mood and a heightened sex drive also likely to occur. HGH production in the body tends to decrease as we get older. In order to reverse this effect,men and women are undergoing HGH injections to increase the hormone directly into the body. SeroVital does not contain HCG but it is made up of amino acids which are taken orally. SeroVital is available online at the price stated below;
- $ 99 for a 30 day supply+$6.95 shipping charges.
It comes with a 30-day refund policy minus the shipping and handling costs.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about SeroVital
After intensive research over the years the manufacturers of SeroVital managed to produce an oral supplement that can boost HGH levels in the body.The product comes at a much lower cost compared to HGH injections. From a company perspective, the supplement is known to be highly effective in increasing the HGH levels. SeroVital-hgh is manufactured by SanMedica International, a company based in the USA. The formula of making SeroVital is licensed among two other companies which are Novex biotech and AlphaGen Biotech.
The product is manufactured in companies with Good Manufacturing Practices which are approved by the FDA.
How SeroVital Works?
A single dose of SeroVital significantly increases the production of HGH in the human body. This happens after 120 minutes of ingesting the pill. SeroVital contains amino acids which raise the Level of HGH in the body. It contains no synthetic HGH. The amino acids stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more of the HGH. The HGH then reverses the effects of aging and leaves the user feeling more youthful and vibrant.
The Ingredients Found in SeroVital
- It is an essential amino acid which raises HGH levels in the body.
- It is a non-essential amino acid which raises the level of HGH in the body.
- It is also known as pyro glutamic acid. It aids in raising the level of HGH in the body.
- It NAC is often used in supplements to increase glutathione levels in the body.
- It is a non-essential amino acid with anti-inflammatory properties which helps people to recover faster after stress.
- It helps the other ingredients in raising HGH levels in the body.
- Schizonepeta contains pulegone, a compound that can damage the liver if taken in high amounts. Patients with liver problems are advised to talk to their doctor first.
Other Ingredients include: Stearic Acid, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide,Magnesium Stearate Rice Flour, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Candurin Silver Fine, Yellow #5, Silicon Dioxide and Yellow #6 which enhance the effectiveness of the other ingredients.
Benefits of using SeroVital
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- It decreases body fat
- It helps in the development of muscles.
- It improves mood and heightens sexual drive.
- It can be used by both men and women
- The formula does not contain synthetic HGH which can cause serious side effects
Drawbacks of using SeroVital
- Increasing HGH in the body can lead to many side effects e.g. nausea and bloating.
- Taking the product on an empty stomach can be unpleasant.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Dosage instructions for using SeroVital
Adults should take 4 capsules by mouth on an empty stomach daily.Do not exceed four capsules.Consult a doctor if you are taking any other medication.
Precautions of using SeroVital
- Do not accept if cap or seal is broken
- Keep out of the reach of children
- The product is not meant to diagnose,treat,cure or prevent any diseases
- Read labels and follow prescription to avoid overdosing
- Pregnant women should avoid taking the drug.
Side effects of using SeroVital
The user can experience effects like acne,bloating,cramps,constipation,fatigue headache, heartburn,nausea,flatulence, weight gain,restlessness and water gain.
SeroVital Drug Interactions
There are no reported drug interactions although people who take blood pressure medication should first consult a doctor before taking the supplement because it is known to significantly reduce the blood pressure.