Serumtologie C Serum-22 is a special skin care treatment that fights skin aging. It helps reduce the appearance of different skin aging signs while also protecting against rapid aging of the skin. It utilizes a powerful form of vitamin C to increase collagen in the skin while at the same time offering powerful antioxidant protection. The formulation also uses other active ingredient for hydrating, soothing and making it softer, firmer and smoother. One bottle of the anti-aging serum (30 ml) is priced $35 on the Serumtologie website.
What Does Serumtologie C Serum-22 Claim?
- Uses powerful bio-active vitamin C concentration (22%) which stimulates collagen production and offers antioxidant protection
- Treats and prevents age spots on the skin
- Uses a powerful form of hyaluronic acid for optimum hydration
- Free of potentially harmful ingredient like fragrance oils and parabens
About The Manufacturer
The product is from skin care company Serumtologie which is based in Beverly Hills, California according to their website. The company claims to be a pioneer in offering innovative skin care serums. They offer two skin care products at the moment. The company is still relatively unknown but they offer a money back guarantee on their products which is a good sing in terms of the quality of the product.
How Serumtologie C Serum-22 Works?
C Serum-22 uses a powerful form of vitamin C in a high concentration to fight rapid aging of the skin. It is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to help neutralize free radicals. This helps protect the skin from one of the primary causes of premature skin aging. There are studies showing that it is also a potent collagen booster which helps restore the youthful qualities of aging skin. By increasing collagen production, the skin becomes more elastic, firmer and smoother. This also helps reduce the severity of visible skin aging signs especially fine lines and wrinkles.
Serumtologie C Serum-22 Active Ingredients
- 22% Bio-active Vitamin C – this is proven to be a very stable type of vitamin C so even with very high concentration, it doesn’t cause adverse effects on the skin. It offers optimal anti-aging effects by protecting the skin while at the same time boosting the production of collagen in the skin. This is why vitamin C is still one of the most popular active ingredients in skin care products even after a few decades since its introduction.
- 5% Hyaluronic Acid – this is known as a very powerful moisturizing agent and the best thing about it is the fact that it is completely natural. It penetrates deep into the skin where it hydrates thoroughly and helps prevent damage to protect against premature aging of the skin.
- 1% Vitamin E – studies have shown that vitamin E offers a lot of benefits in maintaining and improving skin health. It is also a potent antioxidant that can help protect the skin from free radical damage which is one of the top causes of rapid aging.
- 1% Ferulic Acid – this is another antioxidant that works with vitamin C and vitamin E for ultimate antioxidant protection. One study in Duke University indicates that this is one of the most powerful plant-sourced antioxidants available.
Serumtologie C Serum-22 Advantages
- The product uses a potent vitamin C concentration
- The ingredients of the anti-aging product are backed by clinical evidence
- It contains hyaluronic acid which is a powerful natural moisturizer
- There are many good feedbacks from users saying it works
Serumtologie C Serum-22 Disadvantages
- The product has not been proven to be effective by an independent laboratory
- Serumtologie still hasn’t established a solid reputation in the skin care industry
- The claims of the formulation are mostly unsubstantiated
- Some users reported developing skin irritation after application
- There are feedbacks saying it doesn’t work quickly
Wanted a product that was healing (antioxidant) and moisturizing… and would also improve the hyper-pigmentation spots as I am in the sun a lot. Ordered this through Amazon and could not be more impressed! My skin seemed to suck it up like it had been starving for moisture, and also acted like a humectant to attract more moisture when I topped it off with my usual moisturizer.
I just FEELS like it is healing my skin and is making my brown spots much lighter! My skin just craves it now… so I am addicted to this wonderful product! I am 70 years old and everyone has been complimenting me on my clear and youthful skin. Many thanks, serumtologie! – Susan B.
I purchased the vitamin C serum 22 by Serumtology in hopes of helping the appearance of my skin. I have porokeratosis and have to be cautious of any product that I put on my skin as chemicals cause my skin to have reactions. I truly feel the serum has helped considerably in softning the keratosis as well as the fine lines and wrinkles. I feel confident in recommending the C serum from Serumtology as a safe and affective product. – Teri Lafleur
How to Use?
Make sure to apply the formula on clean, dry skin. Apply 3 to 5 drops of Serumtologie C Serum-22 on the palm of your hands then spread it all over your face. You can also apply it on your neck. Use twice a day in order to get the best results possible.
This is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Check sensitivity to the formula by applying a drop on a small area of your skin. If irritation develops, you may be sensitive to certain ingredients in the product so wash with water and do not continue to use the formula.