Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is SHAKLEE MINDWORKS?
Shaklee review, our brains can only be able to take us so far because we always end up not using it in its entirety. We have so much untapped potential to our brains, with so much to gain from it than we give it credit for. While that is enough on an average life, much more can be achieved with a safe and effective brain supplement. In a market flooded with numerous supplements, all promising abnormal brain boosts, it is important to choose wisely. Shaklee mindworks is a brain dietary supplement good for enabling cognitive performance as well as enabling a healthy brain without disrupting its normal functioning. According to shaklee mindworks reviews, it is also very suitable for aging related brain problems such as memory loss, lack of focus and slow response to situations.
To purchase this product, Shaklee Mindworks is sold at its official website (shaklee.com)
- A retail price of $58.75
- A member price of $49.95
- You can buy 2 at $99 and get free shipping
Who makes SHAKLEE MINDWORKS?
The Shaklee Mindworks is a brain supplement manufactured by Shaklee in the USA. This is a company that has produced a whole range of other dietary supplements. Besides production of this supplement it also does funding for brain health research, “The Shaklee Grant Program for Brain Health Research” estimating to nearly half a billion dollars. The manufacturers came up with a brain supplement that nourishes the brain as retaliation for the poor lifestyle we are adapting to and in a bid to counteract with the aging effect on our brain.
Mindworks was researched on and developed within a period of approximately five years. This was done by a team led by Dr. Laurel Fisher, an MTI neuro-scientist. This supplement was tested for effectiveness under a 223 adult-persons, with minor cognitive issues. They claim that for their ingredients they are the only company that use Chardonnay seed extract and they have carefully selected their guaranna.
HOW DOES SHAKLEE MINDWORKS WORK?
The shaklee mindworks works in three ways:-
Based on shaklee mindworks reviews, it improves brain to utility 3 times better. It increases our focus, response time and memory recall.
It changes the arrangement of nervous relation which in turn decrease the aging effects on the brain.
It helps in the blood circulation to the brain which boosts the glucose and oxygen levels. Also, help for the production of mental energy and rise neural activity.
SHAKLEE MINDWORKS INGREDIENTS
Chardonnay Seed Extract
- This is exclusively used only by Shaklee in its products.
- Enables healthy blood circulation.
- Nourishes the brain by making sure all the required vitamins get to the brain.
- Has commonly been used by Amazonian Indian tribes.
- Contains very little of its caffeine.
- Boosts memory recall.
- Improves general cognitive performance.
BENEFITS OF USING SHAKLEE MINDWORKS
This is a supplement well researched on and greatly based on the products importance to its users rather than the profit margins.
- According to shaklee mindworks reviews, Increases mental sharpness and focus.
- Boosts memory recall
- Reduces the natural mind shrinking due to age related issues.
- It is a product from a reputable company.
- It can be used by people with normal brain
- Used to treat brain impairment problems.
- Improves blood circulation to the brain
- A fixed dosage makes easy to use as opposed to the experimental doses that require a lot of guess work and uncertainty.
Usage instructions OF SHAKLEE MINDWORKS
- The Shaklee Mindworks comes in the form of tablets.Like any other capsule it is taken orally, you just swallow it.
- Take one tablet daily. Best after a heavy meal. Follow with a glass of water.
- Since one bottle contains 30 capsules, it is enough to last you for an entire month, or rather 30 days.
SHAKLEE MINDWORKS WORKS IN THREE WAYS
- Based on shaklee weight loss reviews, It enables our brain to function 3 times better. It boosts our memory recall, focus and response time.
- By enabling the formation of neural connections, it reduces brain shrinkage by 30% in 2 years.
- It supports the circulation of blood to the brain, increasing oxygen and glucose levels. this is good for the improvement of neural activity and replenishes the brains productivity energy.
- It has a rather a relatively high pricing compared to its other supplements.
- It has not yet been approved by the FDA.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE IS IN MINDWORKS?
Less than 10 mg/portion of caffeine in mindworks.
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE MINDWORKS?
Mindworks is not supposed for women who are pregnant or children. You should confer with your doctor before using mindworks.
SIDE EFFECTS OF SHAKLEE MINDWORKS
Expert shaklee mindworks review, there are no shaklee vitamins side effects yet that have been reported in relation to the consumption of this supplement.
PRECAUTIONS OF USING SHAKLEE MINDWORKS
Expert shaklee mindworks review, The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.