Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Silqueskin is an anti-aging product line that consists of a face cream and a serum. Together, they work together to combat the signs of aging and reveal a healthier, younger-looking skin. The face cream works by nourishing the skin with vital nutrients, as well as keeping it hydrated all day. The serum, on the other hand, promotes skin repair. The result is a skin that naturally glows and free of any fine line, wrinkles, and dark circles.
Silqueskin products are available online through various online retailers. Free product samples are being offered, but to a limited number of customers only.
How Silqueskin Works?
Silqueskin anti-aging contains ingredients that are clinically-proven to work at a cellular level. These secret ingredients, along with the so-called proprietary Biosphere and Qusome delivery system, allow the active substances to penetrate in the deeper layers of the skin. The biosphere technology, in particular, allows for sustained released of the ingredients for maximum effect. It also prevents trans-epidermal water loss, thereby keeping the skin hydrated all day. Together, these effects result to a noticeable reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and other signs of aging.
The makers of Silqueskin did not disclose the specific ingredients of the product. All that we know, based on claims of numerous websites, is that the face cream and the serum contains the most powerful anti-aging and skin care products introduced into the deep layers of the skin using the Biosphere and Qusome delivery systems.
- It claims to contain ingredients are 100% natural and clinically-tested to be effective.
- It minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It prevents future signs of aging.
- It moisturizes dry skin and improves skin texture and tone.
- It helps diminish dark circles on the eye area.
- It enhances the production of collagen by the body.
- It is safe and effective for everyday use on all skin types.
- It offers free trials to a limited number of customers.
- It claims to produce immediate lifting effect.
- According to manufacturer, regular use results to noticeable improvements in as early as 28 days.
- You can order it online through various online retailers.
- It requires consistent use to see results.
- It is not recommended for women under 30 years of age.
- The list of ingredients is not disclosed by the manufacturers for confidential reasons.
- You have to use the two products (face cream and serum) together for best results.
- There seems to be no offer of money-back guarantee.
- It is not available on local health and beauty retail stores.
Before applying Silqueskin products, wash your first face then pat it dry. Use the serum first. Dispense a small amount of it onto your palm. Gently massage it all over your face with your fingertips using circular motions. Allow it to dry for a few seconds before applying the cream. Twice a day application is recommended. Also, remember to focus on the problem areas and use both products regularly for best results.
Silqueskin Side Effects
Silqueskin is said to be free of any side effects, and is therefore recommended for everyday use for all skin types. The manufacturers, however, recommended that those with very sensitive skin should consult their dermatologist first prior to using the face cream or serum. The product is also not suited for women under 30. Before using either product, it is extremely advised to do a patch test first and avoid prolonged sun exposure once you’re on the product.