Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Simply Fit Board Reviews : The Simply Fit Board is a plastic device used for strengthening muscles and boosting waist by cutting down the fat that builds up in the waist region. This workout board allows both forward and backward movement as well as twist-and-turn movements while routed to the same spot. It has attachments for the hands and a firm surface for the feet. The board comes in different colors and goes for around $45.
MANUFACTURER INFORMATION AND CLAIMS ABOUT SIMPLY FIT BOARD
Based on Simply Fit Board Review,The Simply Fit Board factory is based in 215 South Main Street in Lamar. The idea behind this unique work out board came from a mother-daughter partnership from Colorado. Linda Clark and her daughter Gloria Hoffman combined their workout knowledge to invent this product which took them two years to perfect for the market.
HOW DOES SIMPLY FIT BOARD WORK?
As per Simply Fit Board reviews, This balancing board assists in weight loss as well as helping in the reduction of abdominal fat. It also assists in toning of the legs and improves stamina. This product does this by allowing the user to work out fully while standing in the same spot. With it, the user can move sideways, back and forth and even twist. As a result, it provides a low impact but comprehensive workout regimen. The twisting, for which the board is unique with, allows you to work out almost all muscles in your body besides increasing hear rate that improves your cardiovascular health.
The board boasts a curved structure, which is the prime purpose that makes the twisting possible. The curve is at the centre for a balanced distribution of the body weight. It is made of plastic and comes in a variety of colors. The color choice is a personal preference and taste. The ends of the board have allowances for gripping with the hands as one works out the abs or legs.
- The fact that it is made of plastic makes it easier to carry around; its portable
- It’s simple thus easy to use
- It can support up to 400 pounds of body weight; a figure that accommodates virtually everyone.
- It’s simple structure makes it easy to safe keep anywhere.
- Consistent use improves stamina and the entire core
- The board is multifunctional and can be used on both the feet and the hands.
- It comes with a money back guarantee policy of 60 days during which you can receive your money back if not satisfied with the product.
- It comes with a free DVD that offers tutorials on how to use it.
- On requisition of a refund, you are not charged the shipping expenses.
- Apparently,the product’s color is a determinant in its overall price. So, be wary whenever you order for a customized color because you will be charged an extra $7.9.
- The board doesn’t help in weight loss,so this is probably bad news for those looking for high intensity workouts.
SIMPLY FIT BOARD DRAWBACKS
Based on simply fit board review, There is no known drawbacks associated with using simply fit board.
SIMPLY FIT BOARD FAQS
What is the weight limit for the Simply Fit board?
According to simple fit board reviews present on internet, The Simply Fit Board has a weight limit of 400 pounds and costs $44.95.