Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The electric hairbrushes are the new in thing. They are a breakthrough to the hair market and professional salons and best part you can use them comfortably at home. Now we can breathe relief from these straightening irons that have proved beyond damaging to our hair texture and growth. However just because, it has been cited that hair brushes are best hair straightening alternatives it means you go picking any electric brush hyped with attractive promises. We are most appalled with the Simply Straight Brush. This is one of the best hairbrushes in the market with an obvious fulfill of its promises. The brush has been reported to give you a perfect hair straightening you would easily mistake it for a salon made hairstyle. The brush has also been termed as easy to use and also acts very fast. This is one brush that can save you quite a lot of time as you prepare your hair in the morning plus the hustle.
You can purchase the simply straight brush from the following online store:-
- Official website buysimplystraight.com at $39.99. They offer free shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee. You also get a free travel case.
- At amazon.com at $39.99
- At hsn.com at $39.95, free shipping, free travel case.
Manufacturer information and claims about Simply Straight Brush
The simply straight brush is a hair product manufactured by Ontel Products Corp. The manufacturers express extreme delight on this product. Expressing it as a 2 in 1 starightening brush. They also claim that you can get the job done in a single brush and you can have a complete look in a matter of minutes. They go ahead to mention that the hair brush gives you a perfectly straight, salon-quality result.
How does Simply Straight Brush work?
The Simply Straight Brush works as imply as your normal brush only this time it works using electricity and gives you a finer more accurate and smooth brush compared to the usual brush. There are negative ions in the brush which connect with the positive ions in your hair. This gives a smooth flow of the brush down your hair as it straightens it down.
Features of the Simply Straight Brush
The Ceramic Coated Bristles
- Enable brush to heat up faster. They also provide an even distribution and conduction of heat.
- Prevents occurrence of hair frizz and hair breaking
- Used to evenly conduct and distribute heat.
60 Minute Auto Shut Off
- Enables you to save power
A Heating System
- Has both low and high heating. You can go up to 450 degrees if you have thick and coarse hair.
LCD Display Scree
- Used to display the temperature; so you can be able to monitor and adjust the heat to your suitability.
- Ergonomic – So you do not get burnt while using it
- Extra-long cord – for convenient handling.
- Palm shaped paddle â€“ for an easy grip to the brush
The benefits of using Simply Straight Brush
These are the benefits one will experience when using the simply straight brush:-
- It is fast and easy to use.
- Lives up to its promises or as seen on TV.
- You get a professional salon-like hairstyle.
- Aside from relatively affordable, it offers free shipping and a money back guarantee.
- It does not damage hair or cause any frizz
- Suitable for all hairs.
The Disadvantages of Simply Straight Brush
- This is an excellent hair brush considering its effectiveness and cost.
I have seen this brush all over the internet and all over TV and I have been wanting to get one so bad! I finally had the chance to get one and I was SO excited to try it out! This is super easy to use, all you do is plug it in, turn it up to the temperature that fits you best, and brush. That is it! I have thin, straight hair, but it does it super bumpy at night because I let my hair air dray at night. So in the morning I like to straighten my hair (brushing doesn’t leave it as straight as I want it) and this makes my morning routine so much faster! Unlike a normal straightener, I don’t have to section off my hair, I can just brush my hair like a normal hair brush, which is awesome!
I love how straight this leaves my hair with hardly any work! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review! – Kacey
This didnt work on my hair type. My hair is little longer than shoulder level and dry and curly(Indian hair). I bought this to straighten my hair so that it will flow close to my head instead of looking like I have too much hair. This straightener made my hair lose the natural curl but made it very dry and looks more puff. My daughter has straight long hair. I told her to try and it didnt work for her as well. I returned it. – Lats
The instructions for use of Simply Straight Brush
- Like was said, it is quiet easy to use.
- For a complete perfect result, partition your hair to smaller sections.
- Lift your hair and pass your brush from below and then above the hair. This allows a perfect touch of every part of your hair. It also ensures the brush gets to even the hair close to your scalp
- Do this for every section you partitioned.
The Precautions of using Simply Straight Brush
- Always make sure to put off the simply straight brush after use
- Put you simply straight brush in the case for better maintenance.
The Side Effects of Simply Straight Brush
No side effects with using this amazing straightening brush