Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS SKIN NOIR?
Skin Noir Review,The authentic skincare range from Christie Brinkley is advertised as a “breakthrough” in anti aging and skin care products, to revitalize and replenish, creating younger looking skin which is protected from sun damage. The product range makes use of Christie’s beauty secrets gained after her career and access to leading scientists. The brand used the expertise of medical journalist and cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Doris Day, who provided feedback during the development of the key formulation.This is a natural extract that reduces DNA damage through increased thioredoxin activity.However, there is no definitive confirmation that these ingredients are used specifically in Skin Noir
WHO MAKES SKIN NOIR?
Skin Noir is part of the anti aging product range manufactured by the company Christie Brinkley Skincare LLC. This company is based in Hoboken, New Jersey and is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau. However, the BBB has received a number of complaints about Christie Brinkley Skincare, but these are mostly delivery and billing issues.Skin Noir is offered with a free trial. However, by accepting the trial, you are signing up for automatic shipping. The pricing of these regular orders is not made clear on the website, but it is said to be approximately $90, which is billed each month for a new shipment. Although it is possible to amend or cancel the automated shipping, some consumers have reported issues trying to do this or obtain a refund for unwanted product.
HOW DOES SKIN NOIR WORK?
Based on christie brinkley cream reviews, Skin Noir claims to reverse the signs of skin aging and counteract the effects of stress, lack of sleep and poor diet, which contribute to the skin looking older and lackluster. The product hydrates, repairs and nourishes the skin to improve the overall tone and text.
- Users having confusion about whether or not the Skin Noir is discontinued.
- Return/exchange policy related information is not mentioned on the official website
- Trials are available with an auto refill program that users can cancel.
- less than straightforward.
- Based on users christie brinkley skin care reviews, Increased Collagen production to improve skin firmness
- Decreased appearance of imperfections such as dark circles around the eyes
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Plumper, younger looking skin.
INGREDIENTS OF SKIN NOIR
As with many anti aging and skin care products, the full ingredients list for Skin Noir is not readily available. The active ingredients listed in the proprietary formulations of products in the range include;
- Neodermyl: This is a needle free form of elastin and collagen filler to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Elix-IR: This is a plant extract that protects the skin from UV and IR damage.
- Vitamin C: Is a powerful antioxidant which can protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Sytenol A: This is a retinol like compound, which provides anti aging effects without the potential side effects of retinol.
- Mitostime: This is a type of brown algae that is reported to maintain healthy DNA and energize the skin.
- Phormistim G: This is a natural extract that reduces DNA damage through increased thioredoxin activity.
However, there is no definitive confirmation that these ingredients are used specifically in Skin Noir.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USING SKIN NOIR
Skin Noir is remarkably easy to use. Simply apply after washing and drying your face, twice a day. User skin noir review: Within six to eight weeks, you should see lines and wrinkles visibly diminish, while the skin develops a lifted, firmer appearance.
SIDE EFFECTS OF SKIN NOIR
According to skin noir reviews, proven to provide lots of skin benefits, it is also widely known that gold can induce adverse skin reactions.
PREACAUTIONS OF USING SKIN NOIR
Perform patch test to test for allergic reactions to the product or to any of its components.Do not apply this product if an irritation develops consult your dermatologist first.
- Where can I buy Skin Noir?
Currently you can purchase skin noir from online. Trials are available with an auto refill program that users can cancel.
- How does Skin Noir work?
The cream is developed with vitamin C as well as other ingredients that are compact with antioxidants and stimulate collagen and elastin formation. This help to much hydrated and wrinkle free skin. Regular use after 6-8 weeks should provide good results.