The authentic skincare range from Christie Brinkley is advertised as a “breakthrough” in anti aging and skin care products, to revitalize and replenish, creating younger looking skin which is protected from sun damage. The product range makes use of Christie’s beauty secrets gained after her career and access to leading scientists. The brand used the expertise of medical journalist and cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Doris Day, who provided feedback during the development of the key formulation.
Skin Noir is part of the anti aging product range manufactured by the company Christie Brinkley Skincare LLC. This company is based in Hoboken, New Jersey and is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau. However, the BBB has received a number of complaints about Christie Brinkley Skincare, but these are mostly delivery and billing issues.
Skin Noir is offered with a free trial. However, by accepting the trial, you are signing up for automatic shipping. The pricing of these regular orders is not made clear on the website, but it is said to be approximately $90, which is billed each month for a new shipment. Although it is possible to amend or cancel the automated shipping, some consumers have reported issues trying to do this or obtain a refund for unwanted product.
How it Works?
Skin Noir claims to reverse the signs of skin aging and counteract the effects of stress, lack of sleep and poor diet, which contribute to the skin looking older and lackluster. The product hydrates, repairs and nourishes the skin to improve the overall tone and texture.
The Ingredients of Skin Noir
As with many anti aging and skin care products, the full ingredients list for Skin Noir is not readily available. The active ingredients listed in the proprietary formulations of products in the range include;
- Neodermyl: This is a needle free form of elastin and collagen filler to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Elix-IR: This is a plant extract that protects the skin from UV and IR damage.
- Vitamin C: Is a powerful antioxidant which can protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Sytenol A: This is a retinol like compound, which provides anti aging effects without the potential side effects of retinol.
- Mitostime: This is a type of brown algae that is reported to maintain healthy DNA and energize the skin.
- Phormistim G: This is a natural extract that reduces DNA damage through increased thioredoxin activity.
However, there is no definitive confirmation that these ingredients are used specifically in Skin Noir.
- Increased Collagen production to improve skin firmness
- Decreased appearance of imperfections such as dark circles around the eyes
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Plumper, younger looking skin.
- Online Ordering
It would appear that it is only possible to order Skin Noir online. While this may prove to be convenient for many consumers, some will be reluctant to provide their personal details without seeing the product beforehand.
- Immediate Sign Up for Automated Shipping
Another disadvantage is that it is not possible to apply for a free trial of Skin Noir without agreeing to the automated shipping policy. Although it is possible to cancel receipt of further shipments, some have reported issues with this; that may make it less than straightforward.
I love this product cuz unlike other skin care products this actually gets absorbed deep into skin because the moisturizing materials are smaller than the pores of the skin. You will notice the big different in the afternoon. If you use other products , you will have grease all over your face cuz the moisturing materials can not be absorbed into your pores cuz they are bigger than your pores. Your face will feel moist all day without greasiness on your face later in the day.
How to Use Skin Noir?
Skin Noir is remarkably easy to use. Simply apply after washing and drying your face, twice a day. Within six to eight weeks, you should see lines and wrinkles visibly diminish, while the skin develops a lifted, firmer appearance.