Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
According to the product’s webpage, SkinElement is an anti-aging patented formula that uses a powerful blend of essential nutrients combined with special active ingredients. It nourishes the skin in order to fight rapid aging and help in diminishing fine lines and other skin aging signs. The formulation targets the epidermal layer of the skin where it provides nourishment and replenishment. It works to reduce visible skin aging signs and slow down the aging process of the skin. The price of the product is not stated but there is a free trial being offered online.
What Does SkinElement Claim?
- Completely safe and effective
- Uses natural ingredients
- It targets areas of the skin that needs replenishment
- The formulation helps retain hydration in the skin
- It nourishes the skin properly to slow down skin aging
- Helps make the skin soft, smooth and firm
- It helps in making the skin more elastic
- The formula reduces the effects of stress on skin aging
About The Manufacturer
There is no information available on websites offering the free trial of SkinElement regarding the company that manufactures the anti-aging skin treatment. Websites offering the free trial are also offering another product called Sarex which is also a formulation for fighting skin aging. There are some complaints online because of the free trial offer stating that the credit card used for signing up is charged after a few days of signing up. This is a common deceptive practice of skin care companies that offer free trials online and it is usually followed by an automatic shipment program that is very difficult to cancel.
How Does SkinElement Work?
The formulation is said to use a patented blend of active ingredients that offer considerable results in diminishing wrinkles. It repairs the skin through active ingredients that fill up the damaged areas of the skin which causes fine lines and wrinkles. The formulation works to repair the skin dramatically using powerful vitamins and antioxidants that brighten and enhance the appearance of the skin. It uses ingredients that are also found in expensive anti-aging creams according to the product’s website. The problem is the lack of information on the specific active ingredients of SkinElement.
SkinElement Active Ingredients
Websites offering the free trial state that it uses a powerful blend of active ingredients which include vitamins, minerals, peptides and other natural extracts that have been shown to offer anti-aging effects. However, there are also websites that say it only contains two active ingredients which are Biofill Dermal Lifting Hydrospheres and QuSome Delivery System.
- Biofill Dermal Lifting Hydrospheres – this is already used in the formulation of many skin treatments for fighting rapid aging. It is said to fill up fine lines and even severe wrinkles fast reducing their appearance dramatically. This active ingredient boosts collagen production which helps restore the youthful smoothness and firmness of the skin.
- QuSome Delivery – it is also a popular ingredient in skin care products. It is said to enhance the absorption of active ingredients for more considerable results.
- Anyone can try the product for free
- The product is formulated to boost collagen production
- It uses ingredients that are natural
- There are some online reviews saying it works but only slightly
- There is no clear information on its active ingredients
- The combination of active ingredients is pretty weak
- It is not from a reputable brand of skin care products
- The claims of SkinElement are unsubstantiated
- There are some users who developed skin irritation from the cream
- Many feedbacks say it doesn’t really deliver dramatic results
How to Use?
You should cleanse and dry your skin thoroughly before applying this anti-aging cream. Apply small dots all over your face then spread carefully and evenly. You can include your neck area if you want. Massage gently onto the skin until it is thoroughly absorbed then allow it to dry naturally.
It is best to consult a skin care professional before using this topical treatment especially if you have sensitive skin. If skin irritation develops after application, wash with water then do not continue to use it since this may indicate that you are allergic or just sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation.