Zantrex Skinny Stix is said to be the best-tasting and easiest way to lose weight. It is a powder-based, fruit-infused weight loss supplement that can be mixed with water. It is available in 3 flavors, such as Berry Fusion, Tangy Tangerine and Electric Lime. It claims to increase energy, elevate mood, heighten stamina and improve focus. Skinny Stix can be consumed before each meal to trigger appetite control, weight loss and body fat reduction.
Skinny Stix made headlines after getting an official celebrity endorsement from Jenny McCarthy. Following her on Twitter makes interested buyers aware of discount codes for Skinny Stix that can help them save a bit of money.
About the Manufacturer of Skinny Stix
Skinny Stix is manufactured by Zantrex, which offers 3 other weight loss products. The company claims they are in the forefront of the supplement industry in terms of manufacturing revolutionary dietary supplements that promote rapid weight loss and incredible energy.
The manufacturer offers a VIP subscription, also known as an “auto-ship program”. It gives 20% discount on each sachet purchased at $24.99, and a free shipping. Price may vary at retail stores, though.
How Does Skinny Stix Work?
The thing about Skinny Stix is that there’s no mention about how it actually works, such as the nitty-gritty details of it, rather it focuses on the benefits. Skinny Stix contains natural sources of caffeine, which helps boost up metabolism, suppresses the appetite and promote weight loss by creating a daily caloric deficit. It also increases the energy levels, enhances the stamina, elevates the mood and improve focus.
Skinny Stix Active Ingredients
Skinny Stix contains the following active ingredients:
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) (6 mg) 30% RDA.
- Zantrex® A Proprietary Blend (1,024 mg)
- Yerba MatÃ© Leaf Extract: Also, known as Brazilian tea and Paraguay tea, it has been found to aid weight loss in numerous studies by boosting metabolism. It also contains stimulants and antioxidants that may help prevent and treat obesity.
- Guarana Seed Extract: It is a berry that is naturally rich in caffeine, which is known to boost metabolism and increase energy. It is also a common ingredient in energy drinks and diet pills.
- Coffee Bean Extract: Contains caffeine. It was previously hailed as a weight loss miracle drug, however this research has later on been discredited.
- Damiana Leaf Extract: It is known to suppress the appetite. When combined with guarana and yerba mate, it said to notably slow the emptying of the stomach after meals, which prolong the feeling of fullness.
- Stevia (leaf) Extract: It is bred for its sweet flavor and widely used as a natural, zero calorie sweetener.
- Cacao (seed) Extract: It contains theobromine, a milder stimulant than caffeine but has a huge impact on weight loss.
- Rice (seed) Powder
- Cayenne (fruit) Powder: Some studies suggest that cayenne contains capsaicin, which can mildly suppress the appetite.
- Bilberry (fruit) Extract
- Bilberry (fruit) Powder
- Blueberry (fruit) Powder
- Blueberry (fruit) Extract
- Chlorella (algae) Powder
- Cranberry (fruit) Powder
- Grape (seed) Extract
- Grape (fruit) Powder
- Plum (fruit) Powder
- Raspberry (fruit and seed) Concentrate
- Sour Cherry (fruit) Powder
- Strawberry (fruit) Powder
Additional ingredients include natural flavors and some preservatives.
Skinny Stix Pros
- Contains natural sources of caffeine, which can slightly boost weight loss or prevent weight gain.
- Comes with a free mixer bottle
- Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
- Good reviews can be found online
Skinny Stix Cons
- Only 7 day supply per pack
- Pricey, especially for long term used. A single box of sachets costs $29.99 from the official website, which would only last for 7 days.
- No detailed explanation on how it works as a weight loss supplement
- It contains a high amount of stimulants which can cause side effects
- Some of the active ingredients are not backed by studies to prove impact on weight loss
Taste good, definitely gives me some energy. But I don’t see a suppression in appetite at all. Just makes you go to the bathrooms really. No jitters, just a little boost of energy and that’s it. It’s ok, just wish it delivered all that it says it does. – Jean Musolino
I love the way these taste. I don’t care for energy drink taste so I was worried but these are great. I am dieting and lost 26 pounds using them (over 4 months) but to be honest, I have been watching my food intake as well. These just help you to stay away from bad choices plus it gives me tons of energy. I can’t drink them after 1 or 2 or I will be up all night … lol. I like the bottles as well but don’t put them in the dishwasher or they shrink to nothing. I chill them so that they are nice and cold for the best taste. GOOD LUCK … best diet drink out there! – Rita Trammell
Directions for Use of Skinny Stix
To increase energy, elevate mood and heighten stamina:
Mix the content of 1 Skinny Stix packet in 16 fl. oz. of water and drink.
To control the appetite and promote weight loss:
Mix the content of 1 Skinny Stix packet in 16 fl. oz. of water and drink the entire serving 15 minutes before main meals. Make sure not to exceed 3 Skinny Stix per day. Results will vary per individual as diet and exercise program play a big role to get optimum results.
- Not suitable for people who are sensitive to stimulants due to its caffeine and theobromine content. This product contains high amounts of potent xanthine (i.e. caffeine and caffeine-like stimulants) mixture of about 120 mg per serving.
- Over consumption of caffeine may cause jitteriness, headache, increased heart rate, faster heart palpitations, dehydration, increased blood pressure, dizziness and insomnia.
- May not be suitable for diabetics.
- Exceeding the suggested daily serving of 3 Skinny Stix packet is not advised.
How Long Does It Take to Deliver Results?
Individual results vary. With proper diet and exercise, you should see results in a month.