SkinYouth Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation is a special kind of skincare treatment that is made specifically to combat skin aging. It prevents rapid aging of the skin while also targeting already visible aging signs on the skin to make the user look more youthful. This also slows down the aging process of the skin and delays the development of aging signs on the skin. It also contains key ingredient for improving skin health so that it becomes smoother, firmer and softer. The product is offered online only through a free trial which lasts 14 days upon signing up but you have to pay $4.97 for shipping. If you don’t call within 14 days, your credit card will be charged $89.97 and you will also be enrolled in the auto-ship program.
What Does SkinYouth Enhanced Claim To Do?
- Safe and much cheaper alternative to cosmetic procedures
- Gradually reduces and eventually gets rid of wrinkles on the face and neck
- Brightens dull skin and lightens dark circles along with hyperpigmentation problems
- Offers powerful firming and lifting effects
- All-natural product
- Enhances collagen production and provides thorough hydration
- Works in a matter of minutes after application
- Completely risk-free
The product is from a company named Skin Youth, LLC which is US-based. There is no address for the company and they only have a P.O. Box in Santa Clara, California. This is not a good sign in terms of the integrity of the company. The company only offers three products which are all anti-aging treatments for the skin. There are complaints due to the free trial offer because most people who sign up don’t read the terms and conditions carefully.
How SkinYouth Enhanced Works?
One problem with SkinYouth Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation is the very little details on how it works to fight skin aging. There is also no information on the key ingredients that are included in the formulation of the specialty skin care product. It is stated that the product works just like most cosmetic anti-aging procedures in the sense that it restores healthy collagen level in the skin to restore its youthful elasticity and smoothness. This product is also said to help protect the skin from the major causes of premature skin aging.
SkinYouth Enhanced Active Ingredients
Not a single key ingredient is stated on the website of SkinYouth Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation which is one of the major flaws of the product. It is only stated that it restores youthful collagen and elastin level in the skin to make it smoother and more elastic. There are different active ingredients mentioned in skincare review websites like Matrixyl 3000 and Argireline but there is no official statement from Skin Youth, LLC regarding the active ingredients of this anti-aging skincare treatment.
SkinYouth Enhanced Pros
- A free trial of the specialty skincare treatment is offered but you have to pay for shipment cost
- There are a few feedbacks saying it is a good product
- It is formulated to boost collagen and elastin level in the skin
SkinYouth Enhanced Cons
- There is no detailed information on the key ingredients of the formulation
- The price is expensive at $89.97 if you don’t cancel the free trial on time
- The free trial comes with a monthly auto-ship program
- It is not from a reputable skincare manufacturer
- Most feedbacks say it is ineffective and some even say it is nothing more than an online scam
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Before applying the skin care treatment, it is recommended to wash your face then dry it completely. Then, apply small dots of the serum all over your face and neck. You need to massage the product carefully onto your skin so that the active ingredients will be thoroughly absorbed.
If your skin is highly sensitive or you have history of hypersensitivity to similar skincare formulations, you should consult your skincare professional prior to using this product. Since there is no information on its contents, you should also perform testing on a small area of your skin to check if you are sensitive to certain ingredients of the product. The development of skin irritation possibly indicates that you are allergic or just sensitive to any of the ingredients of the anti-aging formulation.