Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard Overview
SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard is manufactured by a brand called Splintek Inc. this device claims to assist the users to stop grinding teeth while they are sleeping. It has a barrier that is fixed and fitted to one’s teeth.
SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard is a said to be a good one as you can customize it by increasing that heat around it a particular level then put it in the mouth.
Unlike most of the mouth guard on the market today this dental guard offers an opportunity that is meant to establish an impression of one’s teeth. This is so because it’s believed to hinder the exact shape of the subject’s teeth to gather.
It’s easy to set one’s teeth shape. It features a thermoplastic that is claimed to be sensitive to health meant for subject’s original setting of their mold.
SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard is developed and packaged in an FDA and GMP certified facility.
What are the Product Claims?
SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard is a device that claims to help people who have a problem with grinding teeth while they are sleeping. It’s designed with a thermoplastic that is claimed to be sensitive to heat meant for subject’s original setting of their mold.
It is also said to offer a chance to the user to establish an impression of their teeth by hindering the exact shape of their teeth. In addition, SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard is designed and packaged in an FDA and GMP certified facility.
SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard Review: How SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard Works?
SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard is designed with a thermoplastic material that can be molded. This thermoplastic softens at a temperature around of 140° F. after heating to 140° which does not cause burns in the mouth it’s fitted on to one’s teeth.
SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard is fixed or fitted by just pushing the already warmed material all around your teeth. This way of fitting the device is said to be ultra-thin, and is securely fitted and the subject gets a custom mouth guard.
The Features of SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard
SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard has a number of features that are claimed to make it best in its functioning. The feature includes the following:
- Thermoplastic Material – This material is said to be moldable and its heat at a temperature of 140° F so that it’s customized to fit the shape of teeth the subject.
- Splintek’s Perfect Fit Technology – This perfect teeth innovative technology is merely a tooth position with a certain guide on this dental guard that is claimed to center your molars before biting down. This particular locator mainly guides the guard in a position to fit your teeth.
SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard Pros
- It has a Splintek technology that is claimed to guide this dental guard in a good position to fit the subject teeth.
- The device is manufactured and packaged in an FDA and GMP approved facility.
- It can help to prevent teeth grinding when one is sleeping.
- It has a thermal plastic material that is easily molded when exposed to the required amount of heating.
- It’s relatively cheap.
- It heating temperature is comparatively low thus cant cause burns in the subject’s mouth.
- It’s easy to use.
SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard Cons
- The manufacturer fails to disclose how long the dental guard should be used before replacing it with another.
The Usage Instructions
Ones the user heats SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard, one is required to press the dental guard to mold and set it to fit the teeth.
However, the manufacturer does not disclose the exact period of time that one should the guard before replacing it with another one.
Are there any Side Effects?
There no harmful effects linked to the use of SleepRight ProRx Custom Dental Guard. However, one should be keen on the heating temperature to avoid the risk of burns.