Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Slippery Stuff is marketed as one of the very first lubricants that are glycerin-free in the market. The formulation for this gel offers a thicker lube that only gets thin as you use it. Its consistency is perfect for use with sex toys and excellent for anal play. It is meant to enhance the pleasure of human contact. When used with condoms it still increases the sensations experienced.
Slippery Stuff Pricing and Refund Policy
The price of Slippery stuff varies depending on what option and size you choose; from $0.40 to $17.95. There is no shipping charges or refund policy mentioned on the official website.
Features of Slippery Stuff
- Slippery stuff is a water based lubricant that is compatible for both toys and condoms.
- It is available in two formulas; a thin liquid and a thicker gel.
- It comes in four sizes ranging from 1oz to 32oz.
Manufacturer Information about Slippery Stuff
Slippery Stuff is manufactured by Wallace -O Farrell, Inc which is a Washington State Company that was founded in 1984. The company has an official website with all the relevant information you might need to know about this product. There is even contact information for the company provided should you wish to contact them.
When the first Slippery Stuff was developed, it was not designed for sex play but to help get wet suits on and off. With time the discovery of the other uses of Slippery Stuff was made then the manufacturer decided to design a thicker style for sex use.
Slippery Stuff is recommended for use by the Mayo Clinic
How Does Slippery Stuff Work?
Most people favor Slippery stuff over the other lubes as it has a nice medium consistency that is not too thick or too thin as is the case for many other lubes. Many people have also reported that it dries a bit cleaner as it stays put without becoming gummy or thicker during use. It is suitable for lubrication of both sex toys and for anal sex.
Slippery Stuff Active Ingredients
The ingredients listed for Slippery Stuff are;
- Deionized water
- Sodium carbomer
Benefits of Slippery Stuff
- The thicker formulation of Slippery Stuff stays put where you apply it and only becomes thinner as you uses it.
- It does not have any taste or scent.
- It dries with less tackiness than other lubes.
- It is glycerine free and therefore a good choice for those prone people who are prone to yeast infections.
- It is hygienic.
- It is highly recommended by Mayo Clinic.
Drawbacks of Slippery Stuff
- Its consistency does not glide as easily as with other lubes and may not be the preference for some people.
- It is not as long lasting as other water based lubricants.
- It contains parabens which may cause reactions.
Again. Wife is sensitive and did not like any of the ones for “sensitive skin” this is the best. – Jeff Garner
I use this product in my office as a midwife. Works great! – k_ranae
Slippery Stuff Dosage Instructions
- Slippery stuff is pretty easy to use and requires no tutorial.
- Simply clean your hands, the sex toy and the anal area
- Apply the gel either on the sex toy of choice or on the anal area, and massage gently to even out the gel.
- For maximum effect it is always advised that you apply plenty of lube.
- The lubricant will thin out as you use it, you can always add more at this point if you desire.
- You can clean the sex toy and sanitize it for next time and clean up your genital where there was contact with the lubricant with lukewarm water after you are done.
Slippery Stuff Precautions
This product is intended for external use only.
Side Effects of Slippery Stuff
There are no side effects listed for Slippery Stuff. It may however cause sensitivity reactions for those allergic to parabens which are contained in the lubricant.
Does Slippery Stuff Interact With Other Medication?
Mixing lubricants with other genital creams is never recommended as it may cause unwanted effects. In case of any health concerns one is advised to immediately consult with their doctor.