Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SmartLash is a physician tested product that is not irritating and completely enhances the appearance of the eyelash in a record time of two weeks depending on one’s consistency in application. The product transforms the facial appearance of the user by making it more beautiful and appealing to the sight. It makes the lash line to look long, thick and full, a desired attribute by almost every lady.
Whether one has sensitive eyes or is a user of contact lenses, this product will still be the most appropriate since it is also free from the harmful prostaglandin. Product of use of this product can be evident in a short period of time, as short as seven days and still has an advantage of working even for the eye brows.
Who Made Smartlash?
SmartLash is manufactured by a company known as SmartLash having a manufacturer reference of IQFNG1040.
Ingredients in SmartLash
There are several ingredients in SmartLash as indicated below:
- Pterocarpus Marsupian Bark Extract
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated
- Disodium Succinate
- Glycine Soja
Pros of SmartLash
- This is a cost effective product in the market that is effective and very safe in ensuring that the ultimate enhancement of eyelash and eye brow growth are achieved.
- The product is quite affordable and readily available upon placement of an order.
- The product is made from natural products that do not harm the user in any way.
- The product can be used together with other makeup provided the latter comes after the former in that order.
- Product has ingredients that are clinically proven by both dermatologists and ophthalmologists.
Cons of SmartLash
- SmartLash has few negative effects listed below.
- If the product is not applied uniformly, there can result disproportionate amount and length of eye lashes on either side of the eyes.
- If the product is applied without much care, it can lead to growth of hair on unwanted regions of the face.
How does SmartLash work?
The product moisturizes the hair at the eye brow and eye lash a great deal through its hydrating ingredients. The peptide ingredients penetrate through the epidermal layer of the skin into the hair follicle where they enrich the development of new strong and healthy hair. This is facilitated by the stimulated growth hormones at the adipose layers of the skin.
Directions To Use It
- Use the provided applicator to spread the product onto the eyelash line in the upper eyelid.
- Clean the face and remove any makeup before applying this product.
- Apply the product about twice a day to get faster and better results.
- Applying the product once a day is also allowed though the results shall be delayed a little.
Do not apply the product on a wet face as this may reduce its efficacy.
This product is not a makeup but an enhancer; so, one can wear their makeup after applying it.
Read all the instructions for use before administering on the face.
Is SmartLash Worth Trying?
Having in mind that the product is safe and effective for use, one should not panic in giving it a try. It is worth trial.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here