Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SmartLash is a physician tested product that is not irritating and completely enhances the appearance of the eyelash in a record time of two weeks depending on one’s consistency in application. The product transforms the facial appearance of the user by making it more beautiful and appealing to the sight. It makes the lash line to look long, thick and full, a desired attribute by almost every lady.
Whether one has sensitive eyes or is a user of contact lenses, this product will still be the most appropriate since it is also free from the harmful prostaglandin. Product of use of this product can be evident in a short period of time, as short as seven days and still has an advantage of working even for the eye brows.
Who Made Smartlash?
SmartLash is manufactured by a company known as SmartLash having a manufacturer reference of IQFNG1040.
Ingredients in SmartLash
There are several ingredients in SmartLash as indicated below:
- Pterocarpus Marsupian Bark Extract
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated
- Disodium Succinate
- Glycine Soja
Pros of SmartLash
- This is a cost effective product in the market that is effective and very safe in ensuring that the ultimate enhancement of eyelash and eye brow growth are achieved.
- The product is quite affordable and readily available upon placement of an order.
- The product is made from natural products that do not harm the user in any way.
- The product can be used together with other makeup provided the latter comes after the former in that order.
- Product has ingredients that are clinically proven by both dermatologists and ophthalmologists.
Cons of SmartLash
- SmartLash has few negative effects listed below.
- If the product is not applied uniformly, there can result disproportionate amount and length of eye lashes on either side of the eyes.
- If the product is applied without much care, it can lead to growth of hair on unwanted regions of the face.
“After using it twice a day for 1 month, I definitely can see that my lashes are much longer and I’m losing less lashes than usual. It doesn’t do much to thicken my lashes though, just lengthen. With mascara, my lashes sometimes hit my sunglasses. As another reviewer noted, if you get it in your eyes, it does sting. The only other lash serums I’ve used are: 1) Rapidlash ($100) but after 1 use, it stained my upper lid purple (this wore off after a week) and I’ve heard this can happen with latisse, too. 2) Talika lipocils – I noticed mild lengthening but not noticeably enough to rebuy. So, for $30 from Dermstore, Smartlash is great if you want more length for your lashes.” -Changja-
“One of the better lash serums out there. I ordered a tube for the hell of it and used it twice a day. My lashes are nowhere as freakishly long as the results are portrayed in their advertisements, but I did notice some improvement in length, thickness and condition–I lost a lot fewer lashes using SmartLash than I have using other products. The results were enough for me to invest in another tube. Another plus is that the solution is thin enough that I can use it both morning and night: I just let it sink in for a couple of minutes before I apply any eye makeup. Only giving it four stars because if it does get into your eyes, it can sting. Cost-wise, it’s not too bad, especially since one tube lasted me nearly 4 months with twice-daily application” -snowshoe73-
How does SmartLash work?
The product moisturizes the hair at the eye brow and eye lash a great deal through its hydrating ingredients. The peptide ingredients penetrate through the epidermal layer of the skin into the hair follicle where they enrich the development of new strong and healthy hair. This is facilitated by the stimulated growth hormones at the adipose layers of the skin.
Directions To Use It
- Use the provided applicator to spread the product onto the eyelash line in the upper eyelid.
- Clean the face and remove any makeup before applying this product.
- Apply the product about twice a day to get faster and better results.
- Applying the product once a day is also allowed though the results shall be delayed a little.
Do not apply the product on a wet face as this may reduce its efficacy.
This product is not a makeup but an enhancer; so, one can wear their makeup after applying it.
Read all the instructions for use before administering on the face.
Is SmartLash Worth Trying?
Having in mind that the product is safe and effective for use, one should not panic in giving it a try. It is worth trial.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here