Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Snooz is an innovative white noise device that is designed to help you improve your sleep quality. It claims to keep off all the small disturbances that prevent you from having a restful sleep all night long. It claims to soothe and help you relax by proving you with a constant even sound across all frequencies.
This white noise device is not only used to improve your sleep but also it acts as audio loops or headphones as well as it helps to improve your hygiene. These solutions are, however, limited in the spectrum of noise they are able to generate. White noise is that noise that contains that has many different frequencies and equal intensity resulting to a homogenous blend of sounds.
Sleep is essential since it is during this time that your body repairs the damaged cells as well as flush out toxins. Lack of enough sleep exposes you to a high risk of acquiring various health concerns. This device claims to offer a solution to this and is available at a cost of $79.00 from the brand’s website and other trusted online retail stores.
What are the Snooz Claims?
This product claims to be one of the most effective ways of promoting a healthy sleep through the use of white noise. It claims to provide you with real noise from a real fan to improve your sleep health.
Snooz Review: How Snooz Works?
This device helps to improve your sleep quality by filling your room with soothing and relaxing sounds. It generates the white noise through mechanical means such as fans and air conditioners. It uses highly specific white noise to promote a regular and healthy sleep.
The Features of Snooz
- It is highly customizable – depending on your personal preference, you can adjust it from light fan sound to deep fan drone.
- It is portable allowing you to carry it around conveniently.
- Companion app – it comes along with an app that is installed on your smartphone to allow you to adjust the device as well as configure it to shut off automatically after you fall asleep.
- It is 2.5 inches and can be packed up into an extremely portable making it a perfect sleeping aid while traveling.
- Innovative nursery calibration feature – it helps to prevent loud voicethat might disturb the small children all babies.
- Unique captive touch surface – it helps to manage or turn off the volume.
- The outer shell is wrapped with a soft mesh wrap that can fit with any bedroom décor.
- It is a better option to other methods of improving your sleep such as the use of sleeping pills that might lead to some undesired side effects such as nausea, daytime drowsiness, weight gain, difficulties in maintaining balance and many more adverse side effects.
- It is portable
- It improves your sleep quality
- It is a healthy, portable device that you can carry around with you conveniently.
- It is available online only
The Usage Instructions
The website does not provide information on how to use this device. It is, therefore, necessary to check for the instructions from the user manual.
Are there any Side Effects?
This device is considered safe for use, as it has no known side effects.