Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS SOLGAR NO 7?
Solgar No 7 overview : Solgar No 7 has been touted as the “next generation” replacement to glucosamine. The product is marketed as a fast working joint pain relief formula with a turnaround of just seven days (hence the name Solgar No. 7). The manufacturer markets this product targeting users who are actively engaged in competitive sports or physical activities. According to the same manufacturer, the product contains a blend of bio-active compounds that are quickly absorbed and assimilated into the body.
WHO MAKES Solgar No 7?
According to solgar No 7 review, It is a trademark product of a United States based company called Solgar, Inc. The company headquarters is based in their complex located 500 Willow Tree Road. This is where most of the marketing and production takes place. The company has strong roots in the joint pain supplement industry given the fact that it was still in the business in 1947.
WHAT Solgar No 7 CLAIMS?
As per Solgar No 7 review, Solgar makes bold claims about the capabilities of Solgar No 7. First and the major selling point is the claim that this product works in just 7 days. Majority of the products that are similar to Solgar No 7 have a turnaround of more than two weeks. Other claims Solgar makes are;
- It inhibits the activities of degenerative enzymes that eat down the cartilage cells thus affecting the structural integrity of the cartilage.
- Encourages joint conditioning thereby promoting the regeneration of healthy cells.
- Gets rids of joint pain, stiffness and joint inflammation.
HOW DOES Solgar No 7 WORK?
As per Solgar No 7 review, Solgar No 7 has a wonderful working formula. It heavily relies on the patent-pending 5-loxin formula that is believed to slow down the action of harmful enzymes that are known to eat away joints and cartilage. This achieves two things; one, it facilitates repair of already degenerated joints and cartilage and two, it prevent further damage of the joints and cartilage. According to a study done on the 5-Loxin formula, it reduce joint pain and improved joint functioning in just a week. Overall, Solgar No 7 is a product that promises to give you a holistic approach to your joint health
Solgar No 7 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Vitamin C – also known as ascorbic acid. Has many beneficial effects to the body.
- 5-LoxinÂ® Advanced (Boswellia Serrata Extract) – easily absorbed in the body and fights off inflammation.
- Turmeric Root 4:1 Extract – previously used as a food additive but is now used for its pain relieving qualities
- UC-IIÂ® Standardized Cartilage – replenishes damaged cartilage.
- White Willow Bark 5:1 Extract – may cause interactions but it plays an important role in pain relief
- Ginger Root 4:1 Extract (Zingiber Officinale) – Ginger is widely used due to its anti-inflammation qualities Other ingredients include Pepper Spice (Cayenne Powder), Capsicum annuum, Bioperine
- Designed to be fast acting
- Official website has an inbuilt store locator application
- The manufacturer is well established.
- Highly potent
- Made from natural ingredients that have been used to reduce inflammation and joint pain.
- Lacks the conventional joint care blend of Glucosamine and chondroitin
- No clinical trials conducted on the product.
- The support website lacks critical FAQ answers
- The producers are not explicit on the dosage instructions
DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS OF Solgar No 7
Take 1 veg-cap a day. When the product show desirable results then it stops working, discontinue use for 4-5 days then resume. Continue with this cycle as long as the pain persists.
SIDE EFFECTS OF Solgar No 7
- There are no known side effects of Solgar No 7. If in any case you might be allergic to any of the ingredients contained in Solgar No 7, you should avoid taking Solgar No 7 since it might give you undesirable results.
- Consult your physician before administering in children under 18 years of age.
- If you happen to be pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your caregiver before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and store in a cool dry place
PRECAUTONS OF USING Solgar No 7
In pregnancy case, please consult your doctor before taking any kind of dietary supplement as it may create a problem. Avoid Solgar No 7 if you are allergic to aspirin. Discontinue use, and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep it at room temperature, and make sure it is out of reach of children. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHOW RESULTS?
Solgar No 7 is designed as one of best joint pain relief formula so that it can act fast. According to the manufacturer, your pain will be gone in just seven days. Disclaimer: different people respond differently to supplements and therefore it might take longer than 7 days to show positive results.
DOES Solgar No 7 INTERACT WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS?
This product contains white willow extract and thus we have reason to believe it might interact with some medications such as coagulant.
WHO CAN TAKE Solgar No 7?
Solgar No 7 is designed for adult use only unless your caregiver says otherwise.