Have you ever woken up in the morning after having a restful goodnight sleep? If you have, then you know it is the most refreshing and relaxing wayto start your day. Besides you are more active then as your brain has been replenished and reenergized to do more activity. However not many share this laxity. If anything the lifestyle we lead today with our busy schedules and so many deadlines to catch up with, it has become almost impossible to sleep soundly if we get any sleep at all. For this reason many people suffer from restless nights, where you either just can’t fall asleep of it takes much longer than need be. At this point Somnaprin sleep supplement can really come in handy if you need a restful sleep without having to wake up in the night. Beside before inducing sleep it gets you into a relaxing, less anxious and less stressful mood.
To purchase your own Somnaprin sleep supplement go to their official website (lazaruslab.com) at $49.95 with free shipping.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Somnaprin
The Somnaprin supplement is a product manufactured by Lazarus Labs. The Somnaprin is a scientifically developed pharmacological compound. The manufacturers claim that it is the most effective anxiety and sleep aid formula you can get in the market. They claim the product enables you fall asleep quickly, sleepsoundly for longer, wake up feeling refreshed and enables healthy sleeping patterns. They also point out that the supplement has no side effects or morning hangovers.It also aids people with insomnia and sleep disorders.
How Does Somnaprin Work?
The ingredients found in Somnaprin supplement are all natural and work together in ensuring that you fall asleep and wake up feeling refreshed in the morning.
L-Theanine (Gamma-ethylamino-L-glutamic acid)
- This is an amino acid found in the tea plant.
- Inhibits the GABA neurotransmitter affecting the levels of dopamine and serotonin in the body.
- It also accelerates the production of alpha brain waves in the body.
- Through these two actions it performs; bring out a deep sense of relaxation and mental alertness.
- This is also an amino acid.
- In the body it is converted to 5-hydroxytrptophan (5-HTP) and then to serotonin neurotransmitter.
- Serotonin is the substance from which melatonin is made, a sleep hormone.
Magnesium Citrate Magnesium
- It is a mineral stored in the bones, important for bone metabolism.
- Magnesium plays an important role in the relaxation of voluntary and involuntary muscle tissue, neuro-transmitter activity and hormone regulation.
Mucuna Pruriens seeds / Velvet Bean / Cowhage
- A tropical legume with high concentrations of levodopa which is a direct precursor of the dopamine neurotransmitter.
- A hormone produced by the pineal gland.
- Maintains the body’s circadian rhythm for maintaining sleep patterns.
- Aids people with disrupted circadian rhythm due to low melatonin to sleep better.
The Benefits of using Somnaprin
If looking to purchase or use the Somnaprin sleep supplement then these are the benefits that you will encounter:-
- You do not need a doctor’s prescription.
- Induces sleep very fast as long as you follow the instructions given.
- It comes with no hangovers
- Corrects disrupted sleeping patterns.
- It is not habit forming.
- It offers a relaxing mood that is good for sleeping
- It balances your moods by balancing your hormones.
- It enables ease for people with stroke, diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure to sleep well.
- It is addictive, thus you are not worried of forming a dependency.
- It is an all-natural, safe and effective ingredient.
The Drawbacks of using Somnaprin
- You may take the price of the supplement to be rather high until you consider that it has no hidden costs, no auto-ship program. It however has no money back guarantee or trial-offers
I am happy to report that Somnaprin works! The result- GREAT REST! It also seems to not have the tolerance problems that Ambien has and it has helped out my nighttime anxieties before bed. – Lexi Mills
I have never experienced ANYTHING like that with Somnaprin. I don’t blame you for wanting something else that is scary indeed! – Vicky
The Instructions for use of Somnaprin
Take one to two tablets every day. Take the tablets 30 minutes before you go to bed.
The Precautions of using Somnaprin
- The product is not intended for pregnant or lactating mothers.
- Should not be used by children below the age of 18
- If under any prescription medication do not use Somnaprin.
- The supplement is not intended for treating, diagnosing, or curing any disease.
The Side Effects of using Somnaprin
The above supplement has not been reported yet to have any unwanted side effects by its users.