Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Somnapure is a dietary supplement formulated to treat minor sleep problems. It is made with all-natural ingredients to help the user get a restful night’s sleep. The formula is designed with safety in mind and it is not known to cause the common side effects from traditional sleep medications. It helps the user fall asleep faster while also improving overall sleep quality for optimum rejuvenation. The formulation includes traditional herbal medicine and other natural extracts and the supplement can be purchased without a prescription.
A Quick Note about Somnapure’s Manufacturer
The manufacture of Somnapure is a company called Peak Life which is based in Massachusetts. It is a health and nutritional supplement company that aims to offer the very best in health and wellness products. The company specializes in the purest and most effective supplement formulations. Peak Life’s mission is to promote healthy living through science and innovation. The most popular product of the company is Somnapure which already has a few variations.
How Does It Work?
The formulation uses a powerful combination of natural ingredients that help the user relax. It contains the most effective natural sedatives which have been used in traditional medicine for centuries. The formula also works to reduce stress which helps the user fall asleep easier. There are also ingredients that work to help improve overall sleep quality.
The Efficacy of Somnapure Ingredients
- Melatonin – This is a naturally occurring compound produced in the brain. It works to regulate the sleep-wake cycle. Lack of natural melatonin production is one of the most common causes of sleep problems like insomnia.
- L-Theanine – This is naturally found in green tea and it is actually the compound that gives its anti-stress properties. It can also help in treating nervous system problems with its powerful soothing effect.
- Valerian Root Extract – It has long been used in traditional medicine for the treatment of insomnia. There are many forms of this traditional medicine including oral sprays and chewable supplements. It has a relaxing effect on the user which helps him/her fall asleep faster.
- Hops – This is the primary stabilizing agent used in producing beer. It has similar effects to valerian root, relaxing the mind and body. Studies have shown that it helps the user fall asleep faster while at the same time helping him/her stay asleep for an improvement in sleep quality.
- Lemon Balm, Chamomile and Passion Flower – These ingredients also work to relax the user physically and mentally and help improve sleep quality.
Pros of Somnapure
- The product contains active ingredients that are backed by science
- It is from an established supplement company
- It has been available for a long time
- The supplement doesn’t cause the common side effects from sleep medication
- There are many good feedbacks from people who have used it
Cons of Somnapure
- There is no independent clinical testing done to prove the effectiveness of Somnapure
- The product has not undergone thorough safety testing
- Some users noted that it is not very effective for certain cases of sleep problems
- There are some feedbacks saying it can cause minor side effects
I’ve been using Somnapure for about 3 months. Prior to starting Somnapure getting a full nights sleep for me was rare. Most nights I would wake up within 2 hours of falling asleep and stay wide awake for 3 hours or more before falling asleep for another 2 or 3 hours. As a result I was tired much of the time and was beginning to have trouble with my short-term memory. Since the first night with Somnapure I have not only been able to fall asleep quickly, I also stay asleep. If my sleep is disrupted for some reason I’m am able to go right back to sleep. I now consistently sleep at least 7 to 8 hours per night and wake up refreshed and ready to go. My memory problems have also completely resolved. I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. – Judi
I have been using Somnapure for six months or more, and I have found it very effective most of the time. My sleeping problem is I wake up in the middle of night and cannot go back to sleep. Most of the time, not always, after taking Somnapure I have been able to go back to sleep after waking very quickly. – Howard W. Allen
Somnapure Side Effects
Side effects are rare but certain individuals can get them. The common side effects are gastric disturbance and headaches. Make sure to follow the product directions carefully to reduce risk of side effects.
Somnapure Pricing & Refund Policy
One bottle which contains 30 tablets is being sold online for $14.99. Pricing varies from one retailer to another but discounts are given when two or more bottles are ordered. There is a money back guarantee wherein you can get a refund as long as you return the product within 30 days from the date the product was shipped.
Who Should Take Somnapure?
The natural sleep aid is for individuals who want to regulate their sleep pattern and/or improve sleep quality. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, under medication, below 18 years of age or if you have any medical condition, consult your healthcare provider before taking this supplement.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here