Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Menopause is a part of growth for every woman towards the age of 40 to 50 years. Years are catching on and as we grow older our body functions seem to be shutting off one by one. Maybe that is a bit dark, but truth be said menopause is that point of time our reproduction is trying to close the case. The worry with the menopause is the menopausal symptoms that are accompanied with it. They are so disruptive most commonly to our daily life activities.
The most common symptoms include hot flushes, night sweats, fatigue, sleeplessness, anxiety and stress. Good news is that there is an alternative to hormonal therapy; an escape from the risks that come with it. There is the option of menopause supplements. They are a variety being offered in the market today. Most have proven to be ineffective in most cases. The Soy Care is one of the few excellent supplements you will find in the market today. It helps relief of menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats and stress. It is made from all-natural ingredients.
If you need to purchase or if interested in the benefits of the Soy Care supplement you can get it from the drugstore.com online store for a bottle at the price of $11.99
Manufacturer information and claims about Soy Care
The Soy Care is a menopause supplement manufactured by the company Inverness medical INC. The manufacturers claim that the supplement helps one feel more comfortable as it reduces severe symptoms during menopause. The manufacturers of the product claim that the supplement has been made from natural ingredients which are known to reduce discomfort.
How does Soy Care work?
The Soy Care supplement has been designed from natural ingredients to reduce discomfort and severe symptoms during menopause. The Soy Care menopausal supplement ingredients do this by mimicking the functions of the estrogen hormones in the body. This is because the menopausal symptoms you experience are as a result of depletion of estrogen. Supplementing this will help relief or reduce the severity of these symptoms.
The Ingredients used in Soy Care
Soy Care supplement has two key ingredients. The ingredients are Soy Isoflavones and Soya Protein Concentrate.
- They natural plant hormones which are high in phytoestrogens.
- Help balances the estrogen production in the human body and compensates the levels estrogen when it drops during menopause.
- Reduces the symptoms caused by menopause and minimizes discomfort.
Soya Protein Concentrate
- It contains a lot of phytoestrogens. These are plant estrogen which help reduce the severe symptoms of menopause
- Reduces hot flashes, sweating at night
- It also provides vaginal lubrication
The Soy Care supplement contains other important ingredients which are used in different function and they include Gelatin, Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
The benefits of using Soy Care
Soy Care supplement has many benefits. The following are the benefits one can enjoy when using Soy Care supplement:-
- It is made up of naturally acquired ingredients
- It is affordable and easy to use.
- Has been known to reduce discomfort during menopause
- It can also provide vaginal lubrication and it reduces post-menopause atrophy.
- It is easy to access both in retail stores and can also be ordered online
- The supplement has no synthetic hormones
- Reduces the severe symptoms of menopause
The Disadvantages of Soy Care
- For persons who are sensitive to soya its main ingredient, they may experience adverse side effects.
- Has not been approved FDA.
I used this product before and had good results. I think the formula was change because it doesn’t work at all. I wish there was some way to get a refund, but I threw the packing away. – Ante Brookins
Works great, since I started taking Soy Care I have reduced the number of hot flashes from six or more a day to only one or two a month. Also, I don’t suffer from night sweats any more. – Denise
The instructions for use of Soy Care
Soy Care supplements are best taken twice a day so as to maintain the levels of Isoflavones in the body since Isoflavone levels drop sharply after 8-12 hours. One should take two capsules; one in the morning and one at night.
The Precautions of using Soy Care
- If pregnant, one should consult a medical professional before using the product.
- When under any medical condition or when you are taking any medication, one should seek medical advice from a doctor.
- Should not be used by persons under the age of 14 and should be kept away from children.
The Side Effects of Soy Care
The supplement can cause adverse side effects for those who are sensitive to Soya as this is their main ingredient. Apart from this the supplement is safe for all use with no adverse side effects to its users, most especially if you follow the set instructions.