Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What Is Stemuderm?
Stemuderm is a professional anti-wrinkle dermatological treatment that can combat various aging effects, including wrinkles and fine lines. The product works as a wrinkle remover and utilizes a potent formula to improve the tone of your skin, while making it bright and young, once again. Our Stemuderm review focused on doing the footwork for you and provided all the relevant information about the product in this article.
If you are wondering where to buy Stemuderm, we would suggest going online and using the option of free shipping (U.S. only) that the manufacturer offers on their official website. Stemuderm price is set at $79.99 for a single bottle that contains 50mL (1.7 Oz) of this solution. Keep reading to find out a bit more about the product.
Who Makes Stemuderm?
Our Stemuderm review team discovered that the manufacturer of this cream is Solvaderm. This company is based in the United States and their headquarters are in Spring Valley, New York. You can use the toll-free phone or the contact form listed on their website to contact them, or you can read some of the best wrinkle treatment reviews that describe their product. According to Stemuderm reviews, this cream is a part of a skin treatment set made by the same manufacturer that includes Eyevage, Dermpura, and Maxatone.
Who Should Use Stemuderm?
Stemuderm reviews suggest that the product is intended for females that are over 30 years of age and want to combat aging effects to make their skin youthful, smooth, and wrinkle-free again. It is a mixture of peptides and stem cells that efficiently work on repairing wrinkles and making them less noticeable. Best anti-wrinkle cream reviews that mentioned Stemuderm pinpoint that the effect of this cream doesn’t stop there.
The product also aims to regenerate your skin cells and improve the overall tone and smoothness of your skin. Our team for Stemuderm reviews confirms that thanks to the added elasticity, you can also expect your face and neck to look more firm. The cream also provides an extra boost of hyaluronic acid, which is vital for keeping your skin young as long as possible.
How Does Stemuderm Work?
An important thing to mention in explaining how Stemuderm works is that this cream utilizes a powerful combo of ingredients to make a visible improvement in reducing wrinkles and fine lines. The working process is not difficult to understand – the cream has a transdermal effect which means that it delivers what it promises through the skin.
The ingredients that penetrate the skin are potent and can secure various benefits. If you take a look at Stemuderm customer reviews, you will find that the users are thrilled that the product was able to reduce the visibility of their wrinkles. Depending on the state of your skin, this cream may make all your wrinkles and fine lines disappear. At the same time, other ingredients use its beneficial properties to moisturize your skin and make it smooth and firm.
What Are the Ingredients in Stemuderm?
The list of Stemuderm ingredients is a bit long, but some of them are only used to keep the homogenous mixture of the cream. That is why our Stemuderm review is focusing only on active compounds:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: A complex of amino acids that helps to inhibit muscle contractions, which is the cause wrinkles. Studies suggest that utilizing this compounds reduces wrinkles by 30-60%, depending on age and other skin health factors.
- Dipeptide Diamunobutyrol Benzylamide Diacetate: It relaxes the face and has a positive effect on reducing frown and laugh lines, while also improving the smoothness of the skin.
- Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-1: The next in line of ingredients in our Stemuderm review may also be helpful in keeping your muscles relaxed and preventing them from making contractions that cause furrows, lines, and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: It can make your skin elastic and promotes its strength, while playing a role in revitalizing it.
- Pentapeptide-3 & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: Many Stemuderm reviews emphasize the importance of this ingredient as it helps your skin to naturally produce hyaluronic acid and elastin. These production of these compounds reduce as we age, which is why their boost is needed to keep skin firm and smooth.
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture: Malus Domestica is another name for the apple fruit, but we are not referring to just any apple kind here. The ingredient in Stemuderm anti-aging cream is from a rare apple from Switzerland. It is believed that it can help in repairing and healing skin cells, which assists the skin in dealing with aging effects.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Aside from moisturizing your skin, jojoba has beneficial effects on clearing skin pores and preventing excessive production of skin oil.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Another compound that helps to keep the proper level of skin moisture without making it greasy. It may also be helpful in reducing irritations and improving overall skin tone.
- Squalane: Derived from olive oil, it assists in proper skin hydration and makes your skin soft and smooth.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Our skin naturally produces this compound, but the amount decreases over time. This additional dosage is needed to keep the skin plump and help it get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Works to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Helps to improve the overall skin tone and brightness.
- Aids in the improvement of skin elasticity and firmness.
- Works to protect the skin against aging effects.
- Comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Doesn’t contain sulfates or parabens.
- You need to combine it with other products from the same manufacturer for a total skin care routine.
- It needs to be applied every morning and night for optimal results.
- Those who are allergic to one or more ingredients may suffer from irritation.
- It can take a few weeks to notice visible results.
- The manufacturer does not offer free samples.
- No trial offer available.
Usage Instructions of Stemuderm
During the first week of using the product, our Stemuderm review expert team suggests using the cream every other day. This is so that your skin can get used to using a new skin care treatment product. From the second week, you can move on to daily use of the Stemuderm anti-wrinkle dermatological treatment, if there are irritations or allergic reactions. You should make sure to apply the cream in the morning and in the evening before bedtime.
According to Stemuderm reviews, you should finish with your cleansing and toning ritual before applying this cream. Once you are ready, pump it onto your fingertips and then use your fingers to apply it on your face and neck. Make sure that your hands are clean for this process. Stemuderm reviews 2019 suggest that it is best to use upward circular motions. You want to put the main focus on the areas with wrinkles and lines.
Side Effects of Stemuderm
Our Stemuderm review team found that the product complies with U.S. regulatory and safety standards and that the manufacturer conducted studies on possible skin and eye irritation. We also read many Stemuderm real reviews coming from the existing users and nobody mentioned that they experienced any side effects from using the cream. The only thing we noticed from Stemuderm before and after photos published by the customers is that it had a beneficial effect on the appearance of their skin.
Precautions of Using Stemuderm
There are no Stemuderm complaints from customers we could find. However, if you are aware of any allergy and sensitivity that you may have to any of the ingredients, we recommend doing a patch test before applying to your entire face and neck. If you notice anything out of the ordinary while using Solvaderm Stemuderm, make sure to stop applying it immediately.
HOW SHOULD STEMUDERM BE APPLIED?
It is advisable to use Stemuderm twice a day on freshly washed skin. A small amount should be gently massaged into the skin in circular motions until fully absorbed.
IS THERE A RISK FREE TRIAL?
Solvaderm offers a no-nonsense 60 day refund term on all their products in addition to free shipping on orders over $60.00 and special promotional discounts.
WHO CAN USE STEMUDERM?
The product can be used by anyone experiencing aging skin. It is suitable for both men and women and, because it doesn’t contain fragrance, is safe for those with sensitive skin types.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT IS IN THE FORMULA?
All the formula ingredients are listed on the Stemuderm page and the key ingredients are explained in full detail.
Where To Find It?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvadermstore.com
Get 10% OFF Your Order Today at Solvadermstore.com