Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Stimulastineis said to be a silky-textured, aging combating night cream. The product is claimed to be designed with dill for elastin and anti-wrinkle boosting properties.
It is blended with soy peptides and yeast extract to help restructure your skin. In addition it features camelia oil, cereal germ oil and shea butter to help protect and repair skin.
It is also loaded with grape seed oil and plant glycerin for hydrating as well as reconstructing your skin to appears stronger, smoother and younger looking. The formula is claimed to be paraben-free.
Manufacturer Information And Claims About Stimulastine
Stimulastineis manufactured by a company known as Yonka. The producer claims its product has multiple benefits such ascombating signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
The formula is claimed to help increase your skin hydration and also radiance. It claimed to be agood anti aging cream that is ideal for all types of skin. This cream revitalizes and rejuvenates the skin at night.
Furthermore, the product is claimed to boost formation of elastin on the skin resulting in increased smoothness and it’s free from any harmful side effects. The manufacturer claims that Stimulastine isthe ant aging cream of choice for all types of skin.
Working Process And The Ingredients List
This solution is produced from a blend of natural ingredients which function by enhancing skin hydration and collagen production. Skin moisture helps to keep the skin firm and prevent it from sagging while collagen helps in skin regrowth, thus eliminating the aging signs.
- VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Oil – Contains nutrient that help in moisturizing your skin.
- Glycerin Hydrogenated Coconut Oil – Also it contains nutrient that aid in moisturizing the skin and promoting healthy growth of cell and enhances blood circulation
- Zea Mays (Corn) Oil – Helps eliminate age spots on your skin as well as moisturizing.
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil – Helps in Moisturizing your skin,
- ButyrospermumParkii (Shea) Butter – Helps in Moisturizing, has some anti-inflammatory properties,
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil – helps eliminate dead cells, black spots on your skin as well as skin pigmentation.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil – Helps in Moisturizing your skin
- Glyceryl Stearate – Helps in Moisturizing your skin
- Vitamin C – Acts as an antioxidant, protects against radical damage, promotes cell repair and improves healing processes
- Vitamin E – Promotes cell renewal rejuvenating and refreshing it, eliminates fine lines and wrinkles and acts as an antioxidant
- Vitamin A – Helps to increase communication between cells resulting into better skin cells.
Other Ingredients – Lavender Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, , Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cupressus, and water
The Advantages Of Stimulastine
- It may eliminate signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines
- It may be safe and ideal for all skin types
- It can hydrate and moisturize your skin
The Disadvantages Of Stimulastine
- The product offers no trial offers or versions for use before full purchases are made.
How Do Use Stimulastine?
This product is easy to use and it should be applied to a clean and clear skin, so you need to wash your face with water and soap then pat dry with a clean piece of cloth. Apply the cream on your skin using the fingertips then spread and massage gently until it fully absorbs.
Possible Side Effects
From the numerous online consumer reviews, the formula seems to be safe for use on any type of skin.