Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Straight Up is a ceramic hair straightening brush that is used to make your hair straight and smooth. It contains 65 heated plates that smoothen and straighten 16 sections of a hair with one pass. It maintains uniform temperature across the surface of the entire brush and heats up in 30 seconds. The brush has ionic bristles that helpto simultaneously section and straighten your hair as you glide down it. You should place the brush close to the roots of your hair section and hold it firm to create tension as you brush towards the ends. The brush allows you to create voluminous blowout style when you brush your hair from underneath to create slight curls inwards at the end. You should alternate brushing over and under in your movements. The brush allows you to add flips to the ends by using it to curl you hair away from your face. It is available on the manufacturer’s website.
Manufacturer’s Information and Claims about Straight Up
Straight Up brush is designed by inStyler Company. The manufacturer claims that the brush is capable of straightening 16 sections of your hair with one pass. The product claims to give you a straight and smooth hair that is frizz-free. They claim that it only takes half of the time you would have taken to straighten your hair with a flat iron.
Active Key Ingredients
- It has very powerful 65 ceramic plates that are heated – they help in delivering instant temperature that is even across the entire brush. The brush maintains a constant heat.
- 7 heat-settings – the heat settings range up to 450F from 330F..
- Ionic bristles with a cool tip – the bristles help to simultaneously section and straighten your hair as you glide down it. They allow you to get close to the roots without burning.
- Temperature display – The digital LED clearly displays the selected temperature.
- It has a swivel cord
- It automatically shuts off
The Advantages of Straight Up
- It is faster to use than other hair straightening products such as flat iron
- It heats up fast and has multiple settings
- It is of good quality and works great
- It helps to keep your hair straight, shinny, smooth, and frizz-free
The Cons of Straight Up
- The product is bulky and its cord is too short
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Straight Up FAQs
Where can I buy the product?
The Straighten Up ceramic hair straightening brush is available on the brand’s website and other retail stores such as Amazon at a cost of $59.98.
Is the product effective?
The product is considered effective, as it have been reviewed positively by most of the users. It straightens your hair and makes it smooth and shiny.
Can you use the brush on all hair types?
Straighten Up product is suitable for all types of hairs without causing damage. However, it is best when used in thick, long, frizzy, and curly hair.
Straight Up Possible Side Effects
Straighten Up hair straightening brush has no known side effects on your hair.
Should You Buy this Product?
Straighten Upstraightening brush keeps your hair straight, smooth and frizzy-free. Most of the customers have reviewed it positively in terms of its safety and effectiveness. You might want to consider the product in your daily routine.