Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Supple: The New Generation of Joint Supplements
Joint supplements often come in the form of tablet or capsules. Who would have ever thought that a joint supplement can be enjoyed in a tasty and refreshing way? This comes in the form of Supple.
Supple is a unique joint supplement that comes in the form of peach mango flavoured drink. It contains joint building blocks like glucosamine, chondroitin, and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). It also contains other vitamins and minerals to help improve and maintain joint health. The formula of the product allows the repair of damaged joints and cartilages. It also enhances production of lubrication between joint surfaces in order to prevent further damage. Supple offers a 2-step program to ensure joint health and optimum recovery from joint problems. Not only does the program involve taking the product itself but also it involves following a series of specialized exercise regimen in order to maximize the recovery of joints in the body.
Who made Supple?
Supple is manufactured by its self-company also named Supple, LLC. The company is based in Wisconsin.
What’s in it?
Supple contains the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine – This is a naturally occurring nutrient in the body and is considered an important building block of joints. It helps nourish damaged cells of the joints and also enhances production of lubricating fluid in order to prevent frictional damage.
- Chondroitin sulphate – When combined with glucosamine, they can both effectively reduce inflammation and pain associated with joint problems in people with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Vitamin C – This vitamin boosts the immune system. It is also essential in production of proteoglycans and collagen which are major components of cartilage. Vitamin C also serves as an antioxidant that eliminates free radicals and toxins in the body.
- Vitamin D – This vitamin supports bone strength and also contributes to joint health.
- Vitamin E – According to studies, vitamin E is an effective antioxidant that eliminates free radical from the joints. It also helps to reduce joint pain and discomfort.
- Vitamin B – The Vitamin B complex not only plays a role on nerve conduction but it also helps in healing damaged joints by enhancing the energy production in the cellular level.
- Minerals – Calcium supports bone health while Magnesium supports collagen structure and synthesization.
- Rebaudioside–A – This is used as a tasting supplement without elevating the blood sugar level.
Positives Points in Using Supple
- Each serving of Supple only contains 30 Calories.
- The ingredient uses fruit juice for sweetener, no sugar or alternative sweeteners which makes the product suitable for diabetics.
- The product comes in a flavoured drink which is very suitable for people having difficulty swallowing huge capsules.
- It helps reduce joint pain, discomfort, swelling, and inflammation.
- It helps improve joint flexibility and mobility.
- It supports regeneration of damaged cells of both joints and cartilages.
- It enhances production of synovial fluid between the joints.
- It eliminates free radicals in the body to prevent further damage to the joints.
- It supports bone health.
Negatives of Supple
- It may cause gastric upset and soft stools.
- It may increase the risk of bleeding for people taking aspirin thus extra precaution is necessary.
- It is not recommended for use by pregnant and nursing women.
- The product only comes in one flavour, no alternative for people who does not want the peach mango taste.
Supple has received extraordinary feedbacks from its consumers. It seems that Supple has met the benefits that they were looking for. There are even consumers who have serious illnesses like degenerative disc diseases, arthritis, and the like which greatly benefited from the product. They mentioned that the product helps reduce their joint pain, back pain, and even improve joint flexibility.
Does Supple really work?
Although Supple is in the form of a flavoured drink, the ingredients are almost the same with other joint supplements. The basic building blocks for joint health are contained in the product and are even coupled with vitamins and minerals that will enhance overall joint status. According to consumers who have tried the product, Supple has offered an alternative way of taking a supplement with a very impressive result. Most of them noticed the results within a couple of weeks of using the product.
The manufacturer recommends only one serving of Supple in a day which is to be taken only in one sitting. Dividing one serving into several fractions will reduce its effectiveness. If you are using the Supple Premium Mix, you just have to mix one scoop if the powder into an 8oz cold water or any cold beverage of your choice. Mix until well dissolved and consume in one sitting. On the other hand, if you are using the ready-to-drink Supple Liquid, you just have to consume the full 8oz drink in one sitting. You can enjoy you drink cold and you can even serve it with ice.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here