Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Pregnenolone is a health supplement that is primarily used in supporting a healthy brain function. Pregnenolone in itself is a neurocative substance that is often found in high concentrations in particular areas of the brain of a young healthy person.
As one grows older, the brain function gets slower. One is no longer able to produce enough Pregnenolone to sustain the optimal brain functions especially because as you grow older, the stresses of life also increase taking up a lot of space in your brain and preventing you from getting quality sleep. The use of Pregnenolone then becomes necessary especially in high pressure situations.
Swanson Pregnenolone Pricing
A bottle of Pregnenolone contains 90 caps and is available on its official website at a discounted price of $1.99. It is not indicated whether this price is inclusive of the shipping and handling charges. The use of Pregnenolone is only restricted in Australia which is the only country where it is not shipped.
Manufacturer Information of Swanson Pregnenolone
Pregnenolone is manufactured by Swanson Health Products who have an official website with information about this and all their other products. They also have a working customer service line through which you can contact the company. All products under Swanson Brands come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee and have been accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
How Does Swanson Pregnenolone Work?
The ingredients in this formula influence a wide range of biochemical activities that are responsible for the mental and physical well-being. Pregnenolone enables you to rest well achieve the sleep quality necessary for optimal brain function. It further clears your brain enabling you to focus and remember more.
Swanson Pregnenolone Active Ingredients
The main ingredient in this formula is Pregnenolone.
According to scientific studies, Pregnenolone is known to help in;
- promoting sleep quality
- improving memory retention
The other ingredients include; rice flour and gelatin.
Advantages of Swanson Pregnenolone
- It comes with a 100% money-back guarantee for unsatisfied customers.
- It is a precursor to vital hormones like DHEA.
- It promotes mental sharpness.
- It improves physical vitality.
- The ingredient used is backed up by scientific studies to be highly effective.
- It has been proven to improve the mental clarity enabling one to be more productive.
- Boosts the memory recall and learning ability.
- Pregnenolone provides improved focus and concentration levels.
- Boosts good moods as it lowers anxiety levels
- It is very affordable.
Drawbacks of Swanson Pregnenolone
- Only has one active ingredient making its effectiveness questionable in comparison to the other brain health supplements that often have at least 4 active ingredients.
- There is no mention of whether or not it has been approved by the FDA.
Swanson Pregnenolone Dosage Instructions
The recommended daily dosage is one capsule per day with lots of water.
Swanson Pregnenolone Precautions and Warnings
- This supplement is not meant for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Pregnant or nursing women should refrain from using this supplement as it could interfere with the baby’s health.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store away from the reach of children.
Side Effects of Swanson Pregnenolone
- The possible side effects of overdosing on Pregnenolone include, acne, hair growth on the face for women, hair loss, increased estrogen levels, irritability and aggressiveness,
- More serious side effects include; a rapid heartbeat, dizziness and blurred vision.
- If one experiences any of these side effects then they should immediately discontinue use and seek medical attention.
Does Swanson Pregnenolone Interact With Other Medication?
It is advisable for those suffering from prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, low cholesterol, heart disease to consult with a licensed healthcare provider before using this supplement.
Additionally, anyone currently taking another dietary supplement, prescribed or over-the-counter drugs should consult with their doctor prior to the administration of this product.