Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Are you tired of your dull blades that do you injustice by squashing your bread loaves, squash your tomatoes and chewing up your meet? As you continue to use your kitchen knives, they become dull and start to slow you down when preparing meals. This can be disgusting especially when you have visitor over, hence you will be forced to find a way of sharpening your blades. Over the years sharpening knives has never been an easy task, in fact it is an art from which different tools have been used including steel and stones. Thanks to Swifty Sharp because all this hustle does not need to happen to you.
With just a push of button on the Swifty Sharp, you can comfortably sharpen your kitchen knife in just a second and go back to what you were doing previously. Swifty Sharp is a small, bright green device with black sharpening guide covering a sapphire stone ideally for sharpening stainless steel while maintaining its quality. With just a couple of press on the machine Swifty Sharp will grind your bleads to perfection. You basically do not need to toss of your favorite knives because Swifty Sharpis here to restore any razor edge sharpness back.
You can purchase your Swifty Sharp at their official website @ $14.99 plus
They also offer a 30-day money back guarantee if the customer is unsatisfied with the product, and should give a written explanation why you are returning the product.
Manufacturer information and claims about Swifty Sharp
Swifty Sharp is manufactured by Product Trend, LLC based out of Williston. The manufacturer claims that the Swifty Sharp is a cordless, motorized blade sharpener that restore the razor’s edge on the blade by a second. They further argue that the device is also good for scissors, bread and steak knives, hedge clippers, filet knifes, screwdrivers and other small hand tools.They producers boast that Swifty Sharp has the ability to hold blades in the perfect angle.Finally, they claim Swifty Sharp will perform magic on chef’s knives.
How does Swifty Sharp work?
Swifty Sharp sharpens razor edges on the blades by using a professional graded, high speed sapphire stone ideal for sharpening stainless steel knives.
It contains a built-in blade guide that provides the perfect angle for a razor sharp edge.
It is also made up of catch tray that collects shavings, and a compact that is specifically designed to store the shavings easily.
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using Swifty Sharp
- Helps to hold the blades of knifes at a perfect angle
- Swifty Sharp sharpens your knife at a faster rate thus avoid wastage of time
- East to use
- Swifty Sharp manufacturer offer a 30-day money back guarantee is the customer is unsatisfied with their product
- It does not require you to put cords for it to work
- Swifty Sharp is made up of a catch tray and a compact that store shavings thus avoiding dirt on kitchen tables when sharpening.
- It featured a compact design that makes it an advantage for easy storage
- Does not involves wires or plugs in but rather battery
- Manufactured with a safety slot thus safe to use.
The Disadvantages of using Swifty Sharp
- They do not offer free shipping for resident outside USA
This works really well for a small battery operated product. Disappointed I can’t sharpen my hair cutting shears. – Corinne Casper
This was about what one would expect from a “As Seen On TV” type product. I tried this on 2 different types of knives, serrated and non. The product is a bit finicky and it took a while to figure out where to place the knife, the angle and pressure needed. Multiple times I stopped the wheel with too much pressure from the knife. On the non-serrated knives, it did a pretty good job. It even buffed out a couple nicks. With the serrated knives, maybe I was doing it wrong, but I spun the black knife guide to serrated and pulled the knife through, it ground down the serrations on one of my better knives. 🙁 I probably should have tested it on a crappy knife first. Guess I’ll just stick to flat blades. – JJ McClellan
The instructions for use of Swifty Sharp
- Swifty Sharp is a safe and easy to use electric power sharpener mostly used in kitchen. This is a modern device use that will help you save time when while in the kitchen as it can be operated by any person without much hustling.
- All you have to do, is to press the on button, then insert your dull blades in the groove of the black sharpening guide and slid them side by side so that the edges can be symmetrical and also for an effective and maximum result.
- After use you can easily store it in a drawer for safety purposes.
The Precautions of using Swifty Sharp
- Not good in sharpening carbon, cobalt alloys, titanium alloys and ceramic blade material, as Swifty Sharp may damage such material.
- Swifty Sharp must be kept away from reach of children and should not be used as a toy
- Swifty Sharp should be handled with care
The Side Effects
Swifty Sharp is made up of sapphire stones, which have zero side effects on your health