Synagen IQ is a dietary supplement whose principle Focus is a nootropic brain boosting that is geared to raise concentration, boost memory, and energy. The supplement is produced to be used by all adults although it targeted towards people over the age of 30. Our brain capacity improves with age until a certain optimum point where it starts degrading. The optimum age is mostly 30s and that’s the reason why this product is targeting the age group.
The manufacturers taunt this product as the best product in the marketing since they have invested a lot of research work and resources to produce it. They claim that this product is endorsed by professionals from all over the world. The claim that this product is effective for;
- Quite frequent forgetfulness.
- Age related memory loss.
- Lack of confidence or motivation.
- Extremely low of energy.
- Poor mental operations.
- Lack of concentration or focus.
- Weak cognitive skills.
- Low IQ level.
A Quick Note about Synagen IQ Manufacturer
The official website does not provide the name of the parent company. We sought to find answers and in so doing associated the address given on the official website to Corporate Acquisitions LLC. If this is indeed the parent company, then the producers are based in the United States. However, the listed address is not registered to the above named company. Mysterious?
The Efficacy of Synagen IQ Ingredients
The product doesn’t contain any list of ingredients. Both the product label and the official website don’t have a list of ingredients. The website only makes claims like “This formula contains only scientifically proven ingredients and is free from any chemicals or fillers.” We cannot correctly ascertain the ingredients used to make this product. But by analyzing the product claims, assuming the claims are true, we can assume that this product contains antioxidants and vitamins.
Pros and Cons of Synagen IQ
Little is known about the science behind this product. All in all there, must be some reported good and bad of this product.
- The official website claims to give a money back guarantee
- The official site has a buy one get one free offer
- The product claims that it doesn’t contain fillers
- The official website makes unsubstantiated claims about the effectiveness of this product. However, it doesn’t provide any information about ingredients or methodology to reinforce those claims
- There are no documented clinical trials and studies on this product
- The address provided as the return address is either fake or incorrect. We confirmed that the address, 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 500 Las Vegas, NV 89169, doesn’t belong to the parent company.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Synagen IQ Side Effects
The product is deemed 100% safe to use since it is made from natural ingredients. However, some customers have complained of mild side effects that include headaches, nausea, dizziness and lack of appetite. It is recommended that you discontinue usage if you experience serious side effects and seek medical advice.
When taking this product you should take the following into consideration;
- Not for people under 18 and minors.
- Not for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for those already under severe medication.
- Try being regular for more effective results.
- Don’t accept the bottle, if seal is already broken.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place away from the reach of children.
- Do not overdose.
- Maintain a healthy diet along with pills to fetch incredible results.
- Drink plenty of water while taking the product.
How Synagen IQ Works?
We have no information on the ingredients, clinical trials results or any tangible information that we can use to scientifically conclude the working formula of this product. If the norm is to go with, this product contains ingredients that nourish the brain with essential vitamins.
Synagen IQ Pricing & Refund Policy
The product retails for around $49 from the official website, the site, however, has an offer where you get one bottle free when you buy two. The company manufacturing this product claims to offer money back guarantee if you return the unused products. The fact that the address listed as the return address is not registered to the company selling the product we are concerned about the legitimacy of the return policy. All in all, they claim that they will refund in full any amount you spent for the product provided you return unused products.