Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
There is more to our brain than we give it credit for. There is so much untapped potential wasting away. What if we found a new safe way to boost our brains? Bring it to its full capabilities. Enhance our cognitive functions with a little help from Synapsyl nootropic supplement. It does not just get the brain working it also relaxes and calms the brain. After all work and no play makes the brain a dull machine. You don’t want to miss out on this new supplement breaking waves on its magical touch.
To purchase Synapsyl you can visit their official website. You will be treated to a variety of options. They come in bottles.
- 1 bottle at $49.95 plus $9.96 for shipping and handling.
- 3 bottles at $119.91 plus free shipping
- 5 bottles at $149.85 plus free shipping
Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
Manufacturer information and claims about Synapsyl
Synapsyl was designed at and FDA laboratory and manufactured by Anthea Limited. Itsmanufacturers claim that Synapsyl is an all-natural brain supplement that increases the production of neuro-transmitters to the brain. As a result offers more than boost the brain and the concentration of its user. They is also claimed to have the ability to boost the user’s focus, increase blood flow and oxidation, deal with the memory loss as you age and neutralize the side effects of oxidative stress.
Manufacturers of Synapsyl claim that scientist view Synapsyl to work in the same manner as Viagra only this time for the brain. Compared to other supplements they it’s a healthier option.
How does Synapsyl work?
Synapsyl is not overrated as it has been proven clinically to produce its expected results. It contains ingredients that all serve toward the better functioning of the brain.
The ingredients put out used to develop Synapsyl are;
- Nourishes brain cells
- Enhances memory attention and thinking skills in aging people with diminishing cognitive activity.
- Research has it that it helps in memorability and cognitive performance in general.
- Calms down your anxiety levels and acts an anti-depressant.
- Improves user’smotivation.
- A herb that acts as an excellent anti-oxidant warning off oxidative stress.
- Maintains memory recall to improve mental functioning.
- Increases cerebral flow enhancing the nervous system in the brain.
- Regulates serotonin release, most important in strengthening the responsive power of your brain.
St. John’s Wort
- Stabilizes the mood and anxiety of the user.
- A herb that enhances blood circulation in the brain.
- Improves memory and focus.
- Natural amino acid that supports production of energy used in building of the brain.
- Helps to increase the levels of acetylcholine. This is used to help form new memories.
Other ingredients include rice flour, dibasic calcium phosphate, and vegetable magnesium stearate.
The benefits of using Synapsyl
If you are interested in cognitive enhancement then u sure are on the right track here are the benefits of Synapsyl that has scientists and its customers so hyped about. It is all definitely more then you asked for.
- Refurbishes memory loss.
- Gives its users an anxiety free state of mind.
- Enhances user’s intelligence.
- Increases ability to learn new skills.
- Enables user to focus and pay attention.
- Has no controversial ingredients
- It is a safe and naturally developed supplement.
- It is expensive especially when you buy only one bottle.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The instructions for use of Synapsyl
- It is advisable to take Synapsyl after meals.
- No clear dosage is stated but it is advisable to take 2 capsules daily followed by a glass of water. Seek a professional health worker for the best dosage that could work for you.
The Precautions of using Synapsyl
- If you have bleeding disorders do not use Synapsyl.
- Should be discontinued for three weeks before any surgery or dental work.
- Do not overdose.
- Should not be used by women trying to conceive, affects fertility
- Pregnant and nursing mothers should first seek medical advice.
- Is not advisable for children under the age 0f 18.
The Side Effects
Synapsyl has received minimal rare cases of any side effects as a result of taking Synapsyl. However since it contains Bacopa Monieri it could cause one to experience nausea. Also the St. John wort can increase photosensitivity as it contains tannin. Thus, if using Synapsyl one should avoid direct sunlight over long period of time.