Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
SynerJoint is marketed as a dietary supplement that is designed to support and promote optimal operation of the joints. The manufacturer claims that this product is the solution to all inflammation around joint areas and thus the product is very effective in getting rid of chronic joint pain that is mostly associated with rheumatoid arthritis. The product has many great ingredients that have been proven over the years, through lab experiments and experience, to be effective in slowing down inflammation. According to NIH, inflammation is the biggest cause of aching joints in people suffering from arthritis. SynerJoint works by stopping the underlying causes of the inflammation and by lubricating the joints.
What does SynerJoint promise to do?
SynerJoint taunts itself as the ultimate answer to joint pain. The manufacturer claims that this product will;
- Get rid of chemicals that trigger inflammation
- Ensure that the joint is well lubricated
- Intercept pain signals before they reach the brain
- Keep the joints well nourished
Where to buy SynerJoint and how much it costs?
SynerJoint is readily available over the counter in your nearest retail outlet. It is also available from the official website for a retail price of $59.99 for a 30 day supply; $119.98 for a 60 day supply and $179.97 for a 90 day supply. In case you want discounted prices, you will have to apply for the monthly replenishment program. The shipping and handling cost may differ depending on your location.
Ingredients Contained in SynerJoint
- Glucosamine Sulfate – it naturally occurs in the body and is believed to provide the raw material needed for cartilage and tissue repairing.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – this is our body’s source of sulphur. Sulphur is needed in the formation of Keratin. Keratin is the material that ensures your hair and nails are strong.
- White Willow Bark – this is an herbal extract with powerful anti-inflammation properties.
- BoswellinÂ® (Boswellia Serrate) – this is a herbal extract with anti-inflammation qualities
- Turmeric – has been prove to have anti-inflammation properties that are better than NSAIDs
- Hyaluronic Acid – plays a major role in cushioning joint and reducing friction between joints.
- Ginger – proven to contain beneficial effects against inflammation from a cellular level. It also inhibits pro-inflammatory agents caused by cells that line the joints
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) – research shows that this Omega-3 fatty acid stops the expression of proteins that lead to diminishing of the cartilage.
Advantages of buying SynerJoint
- SynerJoint is sold with a money back guarantee from the official store
- The official store offers free shipping for orders that are above $65
- The product uses a blend of herbs that are safe to use
Disadvantages of buying SynerJoint
- The return policy is cumbersome and time consuming
- It lacks chondroitin which complements glucosamine.
- Website does not give all the information about servings and interactions
How to use SynerJoint?
According to the manufacturer, the recommended dosage is 2 capsules per serving twice a day. It is advisable to take it with loads of water.
Warnings and Precautions
- Although this product is safe to use, you should not take this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Enquire with your caregiver if you have to.
- This product is not ideal for children
- In case you have allergies to any of the ingredients listed above, do not take this product.
- Take directly as recommended
- Ensure the product is sealed before purchasing
- This product contains white willow and may interact with some medications.
- If you are allergic to shell fish, this product might not be ideal since it contains some shellfish extracts.
Does SynerJoint react with other medications?
SynerJoint contains White willow extract. Experts have established that this extract interacts with anti-coagulant and blood thinners. Ensure you consult your caregiver if you are in any doubts.