Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS SYNFLEX ?
Synflex review, it is a liquid glucosamine dietary supplement that promises to bring mobility back to your pets suffering arthritis and other related joint problems. According to the manufacturer, Synflexis manufactured using pharmaceutical grade liquid glucosamine sulphate and glucosamine HCL. To enhance effectiveness, the manufacturer also fortifies the supplement with ten other beneficial ingredients.
how does SYNFLEX work ?
- Unlike many glucosamine supplements that come in pill form, Synflex comes in an easy to take and fast absorbing liquid form. Experiments conducted on glucosamine proves that liquid glucosamine is easily absorbed.
- According to synflex review, This product is available for both humans and pets (including horses). The manufacturer claims that they produce it using pharmaceutical grade standards making it safe for both humans and pets.
- The product comes in a 236.5ml translucent bottle with a blue label. The bottle comes with an inbuilt dosage scoop cup which is graduated for easier dosage.
- The product is available in leading retail outlets and online shops for roughly $30. Note that this price may vary depending on the shop you purchase it from. If you buy it online, confirm the shipping and handling costs before purchasing.
- Glucosamine – this is perhaps regarded as the king of joint care. It is known to fight cartilage degeneration and promote cartilage formation. It has been used in both human and animal joint supplements.
- Chondroitin Sulphate – chondroitin is a highly hygroscopic ingredient that is known to promote joint lubrication and production of synovial fluids. The product is used side to side with Glucosamine in most products.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – vitamin C is an important vitamin known to fight off various common ailments in humans including common cold. It is believed to have anti-oxidation qualities
- Yucca – it has been used for the longest time possible in the treatment of various complications including migraines and in the treatment of arthritis
- Bromelain – found in small quantities in the body. It is popular in the joint care arena due to its natural anti-inflammation properties.
- Boswellin – it is famous for its anti-inflammation qualities
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – omega 3 fatty acids inhibits enzyme interaction and at the same time help improve the health and appearance of skin, nails and immune system.
- Limping and lameness
- Joint stiffness and cracking joints
- Changed Gait
- Difficulty jumping, running, playing or doing other physical activities that they once loved
- Reluctant to raise after resting
- Lack of appetite
- General change in attitude
- Possible joint pain
- Reduced grooming habits
- Boost cartilage formation and regeneration/li>
- Promotes joint mobility by reducing joint friction and joint cracking/li>
- Reduces joint inflammation and free radicals/li>
- Reverses damage caused by joint illness and joint injuries
- Manufacturer information is not provided
- Dogs weigh 0-10 lbs. – 1/32oz. (approx.2 teaspoons)
- Dogs weighing 10-40 lbs. – 1/16oz. (Approx.4 teaspoons)
- Dogs weighing 40-100 lbs. 1/8oz. (.75 teaspoons)
- Dogs weighing more than 100 1/4oz. (1.5 teaspoons)
- The product comes with a measuring reservoir and thus it will be easy for you to measure the dosage.
- If your dog is pregnant or breastfeeding, you need to be careful when administering this product. Consult your vet prior to giving this product. Synflex may also have undesirable effects on dogs that are known to have anaemia and other blood related complications.
- In case the pain and symptoms persists (for more than 8 weeks) stop administering Synflex and seek veterinary advice. The problem may be deeper than you initially thought.
INGREDIENT of SYNFLEX
FEATURES OF SYNFLEX
The producers of this product have nothing but praise for it. As per synflex review, They taunt this product as the best product to rehabilitate hip dysplasia and osteoarthritis. Synflex is touted to be of benefits if your pet experiences any of the following signs;
DOSAGE instruction of SYNFLEX
The dosage given depends on the weight and size of your dog. The manufacturer has released the following dosage chat;
SIDE EFFECTS OF SYNFLEX
Based on Synflex review, it is manufactured form all natural ingredients and therefore it is not known to cause any harmful effect. Nevertheless, some customers have reported their pets experiencing mild side effects especially during the first ten days of usage. After consulting a qualified vet, the mild effects were attribute to either allergic reactions or flushing out of toxins.