Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Synoquin is a dietary supplement for dogs. It is also used in cats and horse care so it can generally be described as a joint care for pets and horses. According to the manufacturer, this supplement helps your pet to develop strong cartilage and grow healthy bones. The supplement promises to equip your body with the necessary nutrients to ensure that the inflammation is stopped from the root source.
What you should know about Synoquin?
- Synoquin is a dietary supplement that is not approved to heal any condition but has proven effective in the rehabilitation of ailing joints and arthritis related illnesses.
- Synoquin is available in three different servings; for large, medium and small breed. This is so to facilitate easier dosage and administration.
- The product comes in chewable tablets that can easily be taken by small and large dogs alike. There is also an option of having capsules that can be incorporated in meals.
- Synoquin growth is used for the first 18 months of your dog’s life.
- This product is made from friendly ingredients that will not have side effects on your pets
- Synoquin comes in a small white pack with blue writings. It is sold for an average of $185.00 (120 capsules Large breed) and half that price for the small bread
What ingredients are used in Synoquin?
This product contains some of the best ingredients in the market today. The most active ingredients are;
- Glucosamine HCl(99% pure) – glucosamine is without doubt the most effective and most commonly used joint care ingredient. It has been tested and proven effective in the restoration of damage cartilage and broken tissue in both humans and animals
- Chondroitin Sulphate (95% pure) – Chondroitin and Glucosamine go hand in hand. In fact, they are mostly used together. Chondroitin plays a critical role in the absorption of liquids into the joints since it is highly hygroscopic. It makes the joints well moist and oiled.
- Acetyl D-Glucosamine (99% pure) – this is another form of glucosamine that is believed to be more readily absorbed
- Ascorbic Acid – commonly known as Vitamin C. it is known for its numerous beneficial applications in human and in animals alike. It is particular a nice source of natural anti-oxidation properties that help prevent free radicals.
- Zinc Sulphate – this is a mineral supplement that is important for growth and for the development and health of body tissues
Benefits of using synoquin
- The product is made from leading ingredients that are well researched
- The product is 100% safe to use without any documented side effects.
- The price is friendly when compared to similar products
- You don’t need any prescription to use this product.
Expensive but we are sure is helping our Springador. Was recommended by the vet for his dodgy legs. He eats these with or without food no probs. – Meganxmas
We are quite happy with this product, well the dog is. – T. Walton
Dosage and administration instructions
The product can be given directly from the hand or sprinkled in meals. The dosage instructions are as follows;
- There are three different servings available depending on the dog weight;
- under 10kg use synoquin small breed
- 10-25kg use synoquin medium breed
- 25-40kg use synoquin for large breed
- Use 3 capsules daily; two in the morning and one in the evening)
- For dogs over 40kg use four capsules daily ( 2 morning 2 evening)
Generally, you can reduce intake after the first six weeks of usage.
Warnings and precautions
- Although this product is made from 100% natural ingredients, the producers recommend administering with caution especially for dogs that are;
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Allergic to shellfish or any other ingredient listed
- Adhere to the recommended dosage and in case of an accidental overdose, monitor the pets’ situation and consult your caregiver immediately at the site of any harmful symptoms.
- Store this product in a cool dry place away from children and direct sunlight.
- This product is not designed to treat or cure any known ailments.