Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Synovi G3 is described, by the manufacturer, as “a new generation” pet supplement. The supplement is designed to give joint support for pets by offering powerful anti-oxidants in an easy to chew way. The product is delivered in a tasty, moist and easy-to-chew treat that make it easy to give from the hand or integrate in meals.
About Synovi G3
- This product is produced using industry leading glucosamine that has been used in joint health for decades
- Synovi G3 is formulated with MSM, to ensure joint cushion
- Synovi G3is made in a chewable format that is easy to ingest for pets. The product can easily be assimilated in the diet of pets.
- The product sells at an average of $38.99. However, this price might change depending on the store you buy it from. Be sure to confirm shipping and handling costs before purchasing.
- The product is package in a white container with a blue label. The container contains 120 soft chews that can easily be administered direct from the hand or mixed with food and drinks.
- Synovi G3 is one of the top rated joint care ingredients in pet shops and online retailer websites.
What Ingredients Are Used In Synovi G3
Synovi G3 is touted to be the result of endless hours of research. According to the producers, the product employs only the best and most effective ingredients in the market. Some of the most prolific ingredients are;
- Glucosamine HCL – Glucosamine HCL is a highly potent and easily assimilated form of glucosamine. It has been proven to help restore degenerated and worn out cartilage and connective tissue. The supplement has been used in both human and horse supplements.
- MSM – MSM is a popular joint supplement that has become a darling in most human joint care. Research has proved that this product performs exceptional in pets too. It is believed to offer joint lubrication and cushion.
- Curcumin – Creatine is an organic acid that is found naturally in vertebrates and is believed to aid in the supply of energy to all cells especially muscles. It strengthens the muscle and helps increase muscle mass.
- Perna Canaliculus – This is a cultivated shellfish that is used for food but has been found to have strong anti-inflammation qualities and is now used in supplements.
- EPA and DHA – these are omega-3 fatty acids that have profound benefits in both humans and pets.
Benefits of Taking Synovi G3
According to the manufacturer, this product is designed to give your pet numerous benefits both in terms of joint support and overall health. This product is specifically designed for pets that are;
- Having trouble moving up and down
- Experiencing cracking or stiff joints
- Recovering from broken joints
- Reluctance to play and tiredness
- Limping or stiffness
The producers say that the product works to reduce pain and promote joint lubrication. Pain is mostly caused by inflammation, friction and to some extent free radicals. Synovi G3 is packs powerful anti-inflammation ingredients that have been tried and tested both in humans and animals.
How to Use Synovi G3?
According to the manufacturer, the supplement is best administered as a treat or crashed into their normal food or drinks. The recommended dosage according to the manufacturer follows the chart below
- 5 to 15 lbs is 1/2 chew per day
- 15 to 30 lbs give 1 chew per day
- 30 to 60 lbs give 2 chews per day
- 60 to 100 lbs give 4 chews per day
- Over 100 lbs give 5 chews per day.
After 4 to 6 weeks
- 5 to 30 lbs is reduce to every other day dosing,
- 30 to 60 lbs give 1 chew per day,
- 60 to 100 lbs give 2 chews per day
- Over 100 lbs give 2 and 1/2 chews per day.
Precautionary Warnings and Other Side Effects
Synovi G3 is made from natural ingredients and we therefore believe that it is safe to administer to pets. However, the manufacturer cannot guarantee safety in pregnant or breastfeeding dogs. You should be cautious while subjecting this product to this kind of dogs. This product contains fish extracts. If you suspect that your dog is allergic to fish, then you should avoid using this product as it might make the dog uncomfortable.
In case this product doesn’t help your dog within 4-6 weeks, then you will want to consider visiting a veterinary doctor. The problem may be bigger than you had anticipated. In case of injury, first take your dog to the vet and then you can use this product as the dog recovers. In some dogs, this product may offer undesirable symptoms. If this ever happens, then you should discontinue use immediately and seek veterinarian help.