Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Reward yourself with the best steaks and well roasted meat and sausages by using the T-Fal OptiGrill. It is one of the first electric grills ever made that does tour grilling with so much precision to create a perfect steak that is your liking. It enables you to get the exact degree of cooking you prefer, whether it is a rare, medium or well cooked fish. It also enables you to roast your vegetables, fruits and vegetables to get that right crisp and salivating professional look. It is easy to use as it comes with automatic indicators to monitor your food. The electric T-Fal OptiGrill cuts down your time spent on grilling compared to the manual grills. It is also ideal as their plates are safe for your dish washer. It is also very affordable. This grills automatic indicators get rid of the worry of whether your food is undercooked or overcooked. Plus you do not have to keep checking on the food.
You can get to also making those well roasted steaks by purchasing T-Fal OptiGrill from:-
- amazon.com at $149.66 with free shipping.
- optigrill.com at $29.99 payments for 6 payments with free shipping, one year warranty and a recipe book.
Manufacturer information and claims about T-Fal OptiGrill
T-Fal OptiGrill is a product of the T-Fal Company. Its manufacturers claim that T-Fal OptiGrill is a smart grill capable of grilling all kinds of meat without much monitoring. Their grill is designed to automatically to sense the thickness of the food you place on top of it. The grill also adjusts temperatures in favor of that thickness. You practically only have to follow what your indicators to get what you want. They claim that the grill gives you a perfect steak.
How does T-Fal OptiGrill work?
- Depending on how thick the food put in the grill it adjusts the temperature to a suitable degree.
- It has 6 cooking programs: the burger, sandwiches, red meat, fish, sausage and poultry.
- Used to monitor your cooking
- The light indicator shows how far the food has cooked. It will show you by turning from red to yellow.
- There is a beep for when the food is still red, medium cooked and well cooked.
- Allow the grill plates to stay flat on top of the food.
100 Square Inchplates
- Are non-stick for safe use in the dish washer.
- Thick bars to enable foot to be hot and dry.
- A downward slope to drain the fat away from the food.
- Manual mode to enable grilling of fruits and vegetables.
- And defrost settings for frozen foods.
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using T-Fal OptiGrill
Anyone looking into simple grilling of your meat and fruits and vegetables you are looking for T-Fal OptiGrill. Its use will give you some of the following benefits.
- There is a program for every cooking.
- The plates are removable and can be washed by a dishwasher.
- You can grill inside your house.
- Comes with extra grill plates, thus convenient for a large family.
- You do not have to defrost before grilling.
- You do not have to keep checking on the food.
- Heats automatically according to the thickness of your food.
The Disadvantages of T-Fal OptiGrill
- The grill is however may not handle foods with uneven thickness or bones. It would be best to cut tour meat to even sizes to avoid the confusion.
The instructions for use of T-Fal OptiGrill
- The grill is easy to use. You just need to follow three simple steps.
- Prepare the food you would like to grill then open up your grill and place them on the plate.
- Close the lid to ensure the grill heats well
- Power on your grill and set it to the temperature you would like.
- Easy to clean since all the fat is drained to the lower plate.
The Precautions of using T-Fal OptiGrill
- The lid should always be kept closed to avoid the grill from going to manual mode when cooking and also allow pre-heating.
- Power off after use and wait for the plates to cool off before taking them out to avoid getting burnt.
The Side Effects
This grill is safe for use by anyone.