Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Taclight by Bell and Howell is a flashlight. The Taclight flashlight is developed to be able to maintain competence in both everyday situations and when dealing with emergency. The Taclight is not your usual flashlight, designed to meet high level performance. In that, the Taclight flashlight is very compatible in fire departments, law enforcements and in the military. Yet again, the Taclight flashlight is small and light enough to be compatible for use in our homes for situations such as when lights go off or walking through a dark area. The Taclight flashlight is hard to break, fall apart and is still works after a drop in the water or even in the ice.
The Taclight flashlight is sold at the cost of $ 19.99. The manufacturers also offer you an offer purchase of 2 Taclight flashlights; all you have to do is add in an extra $ 10. They also free shipping.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Taclight by Bell and Howell
The Taclight flashlight is a product of the Bell and Howell Company. The manufacturers of the Taclight flashlight claim that it is brighter than the regular flashlights by 22 times. They claim that the Taclight flashlight can stay in frozen ice or even water and still stay working. The manufacturers claim that their Taclight flashlight has a better delivery of light given that it is coming from a compact, lightweight package.
Working Process and the Features List of the Taclight by Bell and Howell
The Taclight by Bell and Howell flashlight works in regards to the various features integrated and cooperated together to making a working device. Each of these features were carefully selected to ensure they meet the high quality expected of the Taclight flashlight. They include the following:-
- They say it is the air-craft grade aluminum. This is because it is both water proof and shock resistant. It is what gives the Taclight its ability to withstand conditions as extreme as freezing cold and boiling hot water.
5 preset modes
- These include; high brightness, medium brightness, low brightness, intermittent flashing and the emergency signal. Gives you the freedom of adjustment to correspond with the situation you are in; for example the intermittent flashing is convenient when having an intruder.
- The bulbs have the ability of 2 nautical miles visibility. Can last for more than 100,000 hours!
5.4 inches and L*1.6 inches width
- This makes it small enough to be lightweight, compact and portable; take it with you wherever you go.
Built-in zoom function
- For easy, high powered functionality
Power source and energy
- It is powered by a battery. It is energy efficient, environmentally friendly and cost effective.
- To enable ease and grip hold of the flashlight.
The Advantages of Taclight by Bell and Howell
- Extreme brightness
- Multiple modes
- Withstand both frozen and boiling situations
- 2 nautical miles visibility
The Cons of Taclight by Bell and Howell
- They do not give a well-informed website about their product for example they did not mention what kind of batteries to use for their flashlight or a clear mention of its specifications
- Some customers say the price is a little bit of a put off when compared to its similar competition
By Megan – I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. Nice light, bright, easily portable light. Works exactly as advertised.
Does the Taclight by Bell and Howell package come with a battery?
No. you will be required to buy your own battery for the flashlight. A good choice is the AAA batteries, three of them.
Does this device come with any guarantees?
Luckily enough, yes. The company offers a lifetime guarantee.
Are there any precautions to the use of the Taclight by Bell and Howell?
Not much, just ensure to keep your Taclight flashlight off for maintenance purposes.
Possible Side effects
The Taclight by Bell and Howell is a completely safe to use flashlight.
Should you buy this product?
Well, yes. This is a clearly good choice for a flashlight. It has several benefits that oversee its shortcomings. Besides you could notice that most of those cons are not directed on the features being of poor quality. Most customers who are actually using the flashlight claim that it is not your standard flashlight.