The beauty industry has introduced the use of tans to enhance a vibrant glowing skin. Tan Physics is a sunless tanner and a skin care product which is formulated with high quality ingredients to give the user a natural-looking, streak-free tan. Tan Physics promises to leave the user hydrated and feeling fresh. It also works to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. The formula is suitable for all skin types. Tan physics is available online at the price listed below;
- $29.95 for one bottle
- $49.95 for two bottles
- $69.95 for three bottles
- $99.95 for five bottles
An additional $9.95 is charged as the shipping and handling costs. Tan Physics also offers shoppers a return policy. The product is to be returned within 100 days for a full refund of the amount paid.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about the Product
Tan Physics is formulated for the face and the body. The website claims that the product is easy to blend and apply. The manufacturers claim that the product is only available to the public through their website. Customers are therefore advised to order directly through their website. Tan physics guarantees that their products are natural, powerful and are perfect.The products are manufactured in the USA. The company does not support animal cruelty therefore their products are never tested on animals. Tan Physics is manufactured under good manufacturing practices in a facility which is FDA approved.
How Tan Physics Works?
Tan Physics works by nourishing the skin and giving it a flawless sunless skin tan. It uses high quality natural ingredients to replenish and hydrate the skin. It also reduces odor by using advanced scent blocking technology. It employs the use of a formula known as Formula 12 which is suitable for all skin types, complexions and tones. The product comes with caramel color guide so that you can tell the difference between the area that has been applied and the areas which hasn’t. All tanners use the same active ingredient, dihydroxyacetone (DHA). When applied to the skin, it reacts with the amino acids in the top skin turning the skin brown. The tan is designed to last between 4-7 days.
Material Composition of Tan Physics
The formula consists of the following natural ingredients;
- Protects the skin against wrinkles,fades stretch marks and reduces skin irritation. It is high in Vitamin E which treats dry skin.
- It stimulates cell turnover to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Forms a protective barrier which locks in the tan and moisture to the skin.
Caramel & Sugar-Derived Tanners
- Temporarily darken the skin
- Refreshes and restores the strength and the elasticity of the skin.
- Conditions the skin and helps with moisture retention.
Advantages of Using Tan Physics
- The tanner is natural and safer compared other tans
- Money back is guaranteed in case the product is returned.
- Nourishes and conditions the skin
- It is cheaper compared to other sunless tans
Drawbacks of Using Tan Physics
- The product is only sold by select retailers.
- The formula may cause skin irritation on certain individuals
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Instructions for using Tan Physics
- Exfoliate the skin first especially in the dry areas.
- Do not shave, wax, pluck or tweeze 24hrs prior to tanning.
- Make sure the skin is completely dry after showering before applying tan to enable the tan to be absorbed evenly into the skin.
- Apply Tan from the bottom and working your way up i.e. from the feet to the thighs, chest, shoulders and face. Make sure to avoid the toenails, soles and sides of the feet.
- Allow to soak for 15-20 + minutes.
- Wash hands thoroughly to avoid staining of the hands and palms.
- Avoid showering or heavy sweating 6-24 hours after the tan.
- Hydrate by applying lotion daily.
Precautions of Using Tan Physics
- For external use only.
- Does not contain sunscreen therefore won’t protect against sunburns.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
Side Effects of Using Tan Physics
Burns can occur. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may also increase the risk of skin cancer, aging and other harmful effects.