Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Teeter is an exercise or a workout device designed to assist people suffering from back pains through a more natural way other than going for medical prescriptions and surgery. It offers an alternative and a preferred option to surgery and other medications. In addition, it gives you the chance to face the pain through an inverted decompression process that targets the actual source of the pain smoothening out with time. The results are much more durable compared to using prescription medication.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Teeter
The manufacturers of Teeter have not yet been identified. However, they take their pride in the device and claim many benefits associated with it. Some of these claimed benefits are the ability of the device to decompress and relieve back pressure, ensuring relaxation of the back muscles, refreshing and rejuvenating the spine discs, relieving possible tension held on an individual shoulder, back and the neck and improving flexibility and mobility of an individual. In addition, the device improves blood circulation, builds up the core or internal strength and ensures that an individual partakes in a healthy lifestyle.
How Does Teeter Work?
It is in form of an inversion table where you adjust your body, lock in your feet at the top and incline on it when upside down or on inverse. When securely held, you can move your hands and incline your body into different angles. For better results, you are advised to your body in a 600 angle. If aiming to decompress and relieve your back pain. In addition, the Teeter provides controls that allow you to set the desired angle before inclining. It ensures that it does not move to an angle that the user does not desire.
Active Key Ingredients
No Ingredients for this product.
The Advantages of Using Teeter
- It alleviates and offers relief to people suffering from back pains by ensuring that their back muscles are relaxed and the pressure build in the spine is reduced. In addition, it refreshes and promotes the production of discs on the spine decompressing it in the process providing relief.
- Offers relief in stressful situations by getting rid of the tension built on an individual’s neck, shoulders and or back.
- Promotes mobility and increased flexibility levels. This is fundamental in that it increases one’s ability to engage in different exercises or fitness routines which promote a healthy way of living.
- The inverted exercises provided by the Teeter are essential in building and ensuring individual strength levels
- It improves blood circulation ensuring that oxygen is transported and toxins are removed on a continuous basis and nutrients are delivered.
The Cons of Using Teeter
- First timers and adjusting to the teeter can cause dizziness and light-headedness. You will need time to adjust until the feeling subsides before starting your routine.
The Instructions for Use of the Teeter
- Ensure that the teeter is correctly assembled
- Adjust the angle of the teeter to your desired angle
- Lock in your feet and ensure they are securely held.
- Incline your body and start doing your angle exercises till you acquire the desired effect.
The Precautions of Using Teeter
- People suffering the following medical conditions such as brain injuries, head traumas, high blood pressure, and spinal injuries are inhibited from using the teeter.
- Pregnant women are also inhibited as it could have catastrophic effects on the mother and the unborn child.
- If suffering from ear and eye infections or conditions affected by inclined pressure to the body, refrain from using the teeter.
The Side Effects of Using Teeter
Some of the side effects associated with using the Teeter include: