Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Testosterole is a male enhancement supplement which is made to be a natural alternative for prescription medicines for Erectile Dysfunction and other sexual health problems. This dietary supplement promises to aid in enhancing virility, stamina and staying power in bed. It also helps men achieve better and bigger erections due to its aphrodisiac components.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Testosterole
Testosterole is a product of Maximum International, a company which manufactures several dietary supplemements since 1999. It is claimed that Testosterole is made of all natural and potent ingredients known to aid in treating impotence, poor libido and infertility.
Primarily, Testosterole helps men achieve bigger erections easier and for an extended period of time. It is claimed to be an all-in solution for men’s erectile problems to help them enjoy their married life better.Maximum International claims that their product rewards men with more stamina, allowing them to stay longer in bed without experiencing tiredness and limpness in their erections.
Testosterole can be bought at their official website and other third party retailers which cost at around $30 to $45.
How Testosterole Works?
The primary function of Testosterole supplement is to increase levels of testosterone in the body and enhance blood circulation around the penile region to achieve bigger and long lasting erections. It is made of powerful and natural extracts which have been studied for effectiveness in treating men’s sexual health issues.
The ingredients found in Testosterole naturally heighten blood flow around the genitals and makes its users more aroused after a sexual stimulation, thus providing an opportunity for a bigger and harder erections. Unlike prescription drugs for Erectile Dysfunction, Testosterole serves as a daily supplement which supplies all the essential nutrients for maintaining an optimum sexual health. It is free from harmful chemicals and it is tested to be safe and effective for daily consumption.
The Ingredients of Testosterole
The supplement Testosterole provides a wide list of ingredients in which all are natural and commonly found in most male enhancement supplements. The active ingredients found in Testosterole are the following:
- 45 mg Niacin– It is a vitamin essential for metabolism and the production of hormones. It provides the body with energy to perform bodily functions such as performing sexual activity.
- 10 mg Zinc-It is also essential for men’s production of testosterone. Studies show that men who are deficient of this trace element are more prone to erectile dysfunction.
- 847 mg of Propriety Ingredients:
Testosterole contains a special blend of natural ingredients listed as the following:
- Horny Goat Weed– It is a natural aphrodisiac which is used in Chinese traditional medicine
- Maca– It is a vegetable which enhances hormone balance and fertility
- Guarana– It contains chemicals similar to caffeine and is used for enhancing athletic performance and supplying extra energy.
- Korean Ginseng– It is used for strengthening the immune system and for maintaining overall sexual health
- L-Arginine– It is a chemical which turns into Nitric Oxide (NO) inside the body. NO participates in the process of erection.
- Muira Puama– It is an aphrodisiac which is used to increase libido and sexual power
- Longjack Extract– It is an aphrodisiac and enhances fertility.
- Avena Sativa Extract– It is a natural erection enhancer
- Orchic Powder– It contains high levels of testosterone and acts as a natural supplement for men suffering from infertility
- Yohimbe– It contains a chemical which acts as an aphrodisiac and enhances blood flow to the penile area.
- Ginkgo Biloba-It is an herb used for improving brain health
- Saw Palmetto– It increases testosterone levels in the body and helps maintain prostate health
- Xanhoparmelia Scabrosa– It is a type of lichen which is used to treat ED and helps increase sexual appetite
- Cnidium Monnieri– It is a pro-erectile herb used in Chinese medicine
- GABA– It is an amino acid which helps increase HGH
- Royal Jelly– It is produced by worker bees which helps men increase their testosterone levels
- Damiana– It is a shrub known as an aphrodisiac and increases sexual potency
The Benefits of Testosterole
- It enhances virility, stamina and sexual performance
- It is made of all natural ingredients
- It increases testosterone levels in the body
- It aids in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
- It is affordable
- It provides a complete list of ingredients
Drawbacks of Testosterole
- The official website cannot be accessed
- The amounts of natural ingredients are not established
- It is not intended for men with medical illnesses
- It is not for men below 18 years old
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The Dosage Instructions
Take 2 pills of Testosterole every day. Use as a dietary supplement.
Testosterole is not recommended for men under 18 years old. It is exclusively for men only. Do not take this supplement if you have existing medical conditions and if you are taking medications. Consult your doctorbefore taking this product.
Side Effects of Testosterole
Testosterole claims to be made of natural ingredients. It is free from harsh chemicals so side effects are very unlikely. However, take caution and consult your physician if you have allergies.