Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Testosterone Reload Overview
Testosterone Reload is a product that has been designed to counteract the effect of depleting testosterone levels as the body ages. The product has been formulated with ingredients that help the body naturally produce a normal level of serum testosterone, without introducing any type of synthetic or artificial ingredients to the user’s body. In addition to the testosterone supporting ingredients that the product contains, a series of muscle support ingredients have also been included to help older men continue working out at the gym and maintain a healthy lean muscle mass.
Age is usually associated with disease, more body fat, lower muscle mass and less strength. While some people do experience these symptoms as they start to age, others are still able to continue working out at the gym and still performs like a teenager in the bedroom. The difference between these two people is usually their testosterone levels. Testosterone plays a role in various masculine features, such as sexual and muscle function, mental performance and cardiovascular health. Testosterone Reload has been designed to restore normal serum testosterone levels in men who experience a drop in their testosterone count. By restoring normal levels of testosterone, the formula gives men the ability to regain the physique, physical performance and sexual abilities they had before the drop in testosterone levels.
Active Key Ingredients
The following ingredients are listed on the product’s official web page:
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract – This ingredient is a bean that is also called the Velvet Bean. These beans grow on trees and contain a large dose of L-Dopa. The high levels of L-Dopa are often used to improve brain function. It is reported that these beans also possess aphrodisiac properties, which may help to elevate libido and sexual desire in men.
- Fenugreek Extract – Fenugreek is a plant that has a large variety of benefits for the human body and can also be used to treat a range of different health conditions. It can also improve cardiovascular health, improve mood and assist the body in various other ways.
- Maca Root Extract – This ingredient can be used to supplement the body with essential nutrients and to treat several health conditions. Many of the nutrients found in maca root, such as vitamin C, magnesium, and zinc, can help improve erectile function in men.
- Boron Citrate – Boron plays a vital role in testosterone levels. It is classified as a micronutrient and isn’t usually included in our daily nutrient requirement list, but still plays an important part in human health. Anabolic Men reports that a study provided evidence that boron can increase levels of free testosterone by 28% and reduce levels of free estrogen by up to 39% in as little as seven days.
- >D-Aspartic Acid – D-Aspartic Acid is an amino acid. According to Livestrong, this specific amino acid interacts with the brain and increases the amount of luteinizing hormone released. This may have an effect on testosterone levels.
Beta-Alanine has also been included to increase the muscle concentration of carnosine.
The Advantages of Testosterone Reload
- Testosterone Reload contains a large number of ingredients that all work together to improve the user’s sexual and physical health. The formula also contains additional ingredients that improve endurance performance, which means the user can participate in high rep training protocols.
- A large number of nutrients are provided by some of the ingredients included in Testosterone Reload. This will provide additional health benefits to the male user, such as improvements in their general well-being and cardiovascular health.
- While many products offer a “general” testosterone boosting solution, this specific product has been designed to help men who notice a drop in testosterone regain normal levels of testosterone. This means that the product will not cause testosterone levels to increase too much, thus avoiding symptoms of high testosterone.
The Cons of Testosterone Reload
- A study that was completed by the University of Western Sydney provided evidence that D-Aspartic Acid can actually decrease levels of testosterone, thus this specific ingredient may have a negative impact on testosterone levels in the male body.
- While the manufacturer states the product is intended for individuals over the age of 18, several warnings are provided against using D-Aspartic Acid under the age of 21. Thus, we advise users NOT to use this product if they are not at least 21 years old.
The manufacturer claims that users should be at least 18 years old to use the product, but some of the ingredients should not be used by individuals who are younger than 21 years. Women should not use Testosterone Reload.
Side-effects are not likely to develop, but certain ingredients may interact with medication. Please consult a doctor before using this product if you are currently taking any medication.
A bottle of Testosterone Reload contains 90 capsules, which is an adequate supply for 30 days. Users are advised to take three capsules per day. Instructions on the amount of capsules per dose and timing of each dose can be found on the product’s label.