Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
There is something we have all never envisioned and that is weight gain as a result of our thoughts and mentality towards the food we eat. There is always something beyond those food carvings. If you do not address the issue behind the problem you will never win the battle against weight loss. The problem with human beings is that we view ourselves as weaklings and do not see how we can pass on that cake. We pack ourselves with as much food as we can, but what we are really doing is packing away the problem behind the weight gain problem. No matter how many weight-loss supplements we take we will always still have a backslide to our weight gain. For this reason you may want to truly read the book by Jon Gabriel, “The Gabriel Method” that does not involve any dieting or surgery or supplements. It is an excellent inspirational write.
To have your own copy of the book, “The Gabriel Method” visit (amazon.com) at $12.42 with free shipping for orders over $35
Manufacturer information and claims about The Gabriel Method
The Gabriel Method book was published in English by Atria Books / Beyond Words. The product is an inspiration of Jon Gabriel’s, weight loss from 409 pounds to 184 pounds without being on a diet or any surgery being performed on him. He had had difficulty walking, sleeping and working comfortably with his over-weight body. This had caused him to develop emotional and physical disgust. Jon Gabriel has a Bachelor of Science in Economics but also has studied biochemistry and organic chemistry and performed research for DR, John Rabinowitz, a well renowned biochemist. The Gabriel method is centered towards understanding the internal logic of the body that determines if you will be thin or fat at a certain time.
The Gabriel Method has received an extensive positive feedback from those who have used his method. He also has an extensive fan base. He has received several awards for his work and been featured on radio and television together with many talks in different shows and events.
How does The Gabriel Method work?
From the Jon Gabriel book of 224 pages, these are some of the things he addressed and suggested we put into practice to be able to lose weight in the most effective way with no harmful side effects.
Mental Causes of Obesity
- There is a mind-body connection when it comes to weight gain or loss.
- There is a reason why some people are thin and others fat when it comes to stress. This is because it is dependent on what you mentally communicate to your body. For some Thin equals to safe and others Fat is equal to safe. Thus it is upon you to change your body’s interpretation of safe.
- Our brains interpret any form of dissatisfaction in our lives as a lack of something and transform it to the physical lack of food or water and that is why you will find you have food cravings even on a full stomach.
The Daily Grind
- As we struggle in life to make ends meet and hustle in life, our body translates this situation into a state of famine and a time to get fat in the physical sense. This then mimics the idea of starvation and need to eat. However it is important to understand that life must happen and relax.
- When we feel disconnected to a spiritual connection we believe in, such as God, food can become a way to feel connected to the outside world. We then make the food a consolation. Gabriel calls it “filling the soul by eating”.
Follow your heart – What are you weighting for?
- Do not be afraid to do what you love, you will end up eating off your fear to try out something you are good in.
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using The Gabriel Method
- It is a very affordable dieting book.
- It is free of dieting, surgery and supplement.
- It is very good for mental nourishment. Changes your perspective on weight loss.
- Provides with an overall perspective to your entire life.
- It enables you to focus on your issues, some which you never had given thought to.
The Disadvantages of The Gabriel Method
- You cannot place any limitations on such an excellent read. If you have any doubt refer to the numerous reviews made on the book.
A must read for anyone who is having trouble losing weight, as it gives new insight into an old issue. Comes with access to the evening visualization which I find quite helpful. – AguaNuay
Interesting concept. I am applying and hopeful that in the long run it will make a difference. – Julie
The instructions for use of The Gabriel Method
Just read the book and apply the advice Jon Gabriel gives practically in your life and you will be among the many people who have expressed satisfaction with the book.
The Precautions of using The Gabriel Method
Suitable read for all people.
The Side Effects of The Gabriel Method
There are no side effects reported.