Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Theradome Helmet is an advanced cool laser treatment worn in the head to prevent hair loss, increase your hair follicles size, and stimulate growth of new hairs. Theradome Helmet is a home use device that fits on the head of 98% of the whole population and weighing less than 160z. It is designed to emit specific wavelength, maintain the coolness when in use, and get control from microprocessor algorithms. It is recommended for use two times in a week for 20 minutes in each treatment to deliver efficient results. It is priced at $795 inclusive of shipping in fee. When you order theradome helmet it comes with an AC charger, mobile app and protection bag. This product is made by a company in United States and is covered by a money back guarantee of 120 days.
How Theradome Helmet works
There are many reasons that leads to hair loss. Most people experience hair loss or hair thinning due to aging process or an underlying medical condition. Theradome helmet works best to stop or slow down the rate of hair loss, replace the lost hair, and make fuller the thinning hair. This product is worn twice in a week for 20 minutes in each treatment, where it increases the flow of blood on your follicles and to the scalp, stimulates cellular metabolism and synthesis of proteins, and promotes density and thickness. This results into growth of new and healthy hair, doubling of existing hair follicle diameter, and slowing down of hair loss. When this product is used as directed it will curb hair loss within a period of 18-26 weeks, stimulate hair regrow within a period of 28-56 weeks, and provide thicker, fuller hair from 100 weeks and above.
What Theradome Helmet is made of
This advanced cool laser device is fitted with the following:
- Foam pads and rubber pegs to provide you with comfort during the treatment exercise.
- In built speaker.
- Automated counting system to keep record of total number of treatments done.
- Charging pins.
- Proximity sensors.
- Master switch for power on and off.
Active Key Ingredients
Theradome Helmet pros
- There is stoppage and slow down of hair loss
- It stimulates growth of new hairs
- It prevents hair from thinning and promotes growth of fuller and thicker hair
- It is suitable for use with most of hair loss medications without causing any adverse effect
- This product offers a money back guarantee of 120 days
- This device lasts for a life time with 6,000 hours treatment of laser growth time
- It is covered by a one-year warranty from the manufacturer against any defect in workmanship.
Theradome helmet cons
- Manufactures details is not available
- It takes a lengthy period of time before experiencing the effects
- This helmet may fail to fit on your head
- People from treatment on surgical hair loss cannot use this device before the end of 30 days
I am a female in my 50’s. My hair was falling out like crazy & in bad condition. After about 3 months my hair stopped falling out. Around 6 months I could see lots of regrowth. Now after a year of using the Theradome my hair is thick again, & in much better condition. I am so glad I bought it. Worth every penny! – By Karen B
Directions of use
- Use two times in a week for 20 minutes in each treatment
Theradomehelmet side effects
- This device has no noticeable side effects. You can compare it with side effects of other laser hair treatment devices