Everyone gets to a point in time when your memory isn’t as sharp and alert as it once was. We easily forget things. We can’t juggle anymore, lest we forget something again. Or maybe you just want to boost that memory and get better results. To do something you wouldn’t normally do. Well, you need a super brain. You can get that with thrive natural super brain and so much more bonuses to improve from normal to way better. Thrive Natural Super Brain is as sophisticated as it sounds. To get your deserved share of Thrive Natural Super Brain too you can purchase it on their official website at the following prices.
- 1 bottle at $ 49.85 (30 day)
- 3bottles at $ 118.95 (90 day)
- 6bottles at $ 199.95 (180 day)
Comes with a 90-day back guarantee
Manufacturer information and claims about Thrive Natural Super Brain
Thrive Natural Super Brain is manufactured by the company Thrive Naturals. Information on the supplement is found also on their website where all transactions and questions take place. Super Brain boasts of a GMA facility certified by the FDA that ensures the quality of the supplement to make sure it is safe and effective to its consumers.
According to the manufacturer of Super Brain the supplement uses no fillers and is non-stimulating. Also that it is not addictive to its users but serves its sole purpose. It is also safe for users looking to use the supplement for long periods of time.
They claim that the nootropic is meant for anyone who wants to maximize the benefits of their brain. Athletes, students, employees and the old cover most part of their customer-base.
How does Thrive Natural Super Brain work?
Thrive Natural Super Brain is widely known for having all the five essential ingredients for enhancing cognitive performance. These are the 5 key ingredients commonly found in nootropics. They however have not stated the functions of these ingredients on their website.
Thrive Natural Super Brain Ingredients
Their ingredients include:-
- Boosts the cerebral flow of blood to the brain improving the energy levels and healthy brain functioning.
- Prevents breakdown of energy thus aids cognitive activity such as memory.
- Commonly used herb to boost cognitive performance and memory of its user.
- Has a calming effect to the mind and body.
- Manages the activity of stress hormones.
- Nourishes brain cells
- Improves memory attention and thinking skills in aging people with depleting cognitive activity.
- Helps in memorability and cognitive performance in general.
DHA Omega 3
Super brain also contains 39 vitamins (A, B, C, D, E) and minerals (Chromium, Calcium, Folic acid, Zinc and Iodine)
The benefits of using Thrive Natural Super Brain
- It as an all-natural ingredient.
- Contains all of the 5 essential ingredients.
- It has a laboratory to counter check every batch. Promising quality and safety.
- Unlike most nootropics it is not addictive and contains no stimulants.
- It is packaged with no fillers thus very safe to its users.
The Disadvantages of using Thrive Natural Super Brain
- No adequate information on how it works thus its users are left with a vague idea on the supplement.
- No customer reviews on the supplement.
- It has not been scientifically researched.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The instructions for use of Thrive Natural Super Brain
- Super brain has no clear dosage on how it should be taken.
- Experts advise to lean toward low doses. Start with one capsule twice a day.
- Most start to notice results after 4 weeks. Everyone has different reception of the drug. Experiment to see what works for you
The Precautions of using Thrive Natural Super Brain
- Consult a physician if on any other medications.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers should avoid using the supplement without consulting a professional health worker.
- Keep away from children.
The Side Effects
No side effects have been reported on the supplement yet. With the exception of the Bacopa Monneiri ingredient that is common for causing nausea, albeit rarely.