Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
This is a clothing manufacturer that has a specialty in copper-infused products that help customers relieve pain recurrent aches. These products are claimed to help improve circulation, reduce free radicals and improve mobility. They come in form of copper-infused compression oriented shorts, shirts, gloves and socks that help to provide support for the muscles, joints and tissues and ultimately decrease their swelling thereby increasing mobility.
The Tommie Copper Company is based out of Kisco in New York and has been in operation since 2010. It has a rating of A- from the Better Business Bureau. It has only got 19 complaints in a period of 3 years. The common complaints are about the products failure to work or long shipping times.
Tommie Copper Features and Products
Tommie Copper manufacturers “Pro+Ionic” copper infused compression wear that is similar to Copper Wear. The compression wear is claimed to release ions that may lower the oxidants in the body. These ions are natural and are permanent anti-bacterial agents that have benefits to the skin. They additionally increase the transportation of oxygen, improve muscle tone, neutralize free radicals and provide relief from soreness and stiffness of the muscles among other benefits.
The Tommie Copper brand targets a wide range of customers, both men and women; old people to high-level athletes, basically anyone who experiences fluid buildup in the joints, stiffness of the muscles or sore tired legs.
The manufacturer claims that the Tommie Copper range is designed using the most comfortable 3D compression technology in the market. The company gives a disclaimer that the results will not be experienced after the same period of time by all the users and that the effects depend on an individual’s physiology.
Tommie Copper Pricing and Refund Policy
There is a wide range of Tommie Copper products which means that the prices also vary widely. Most of the products range between $24.50 and $169.50. Check the official website to get the specific price of the product you desire.
Tommie Copper products all come with a 60 day money back guarantee offer for all the customers who are dissatisfied with the clothing. One is only liable to the shipping and handling charges. There is a customer care number provide to begin the process.
Does Tommie Copper Even Work For Pain Relief?
No scientific evidence is provided that clearly demonstrates how Tommie Copper works so whether the copper infused compression wear will provide reliable relief is not known for sure. The official website does not mention any clinical tests done on the copper clothing.
Tommie Copper Pros
- Uses compression oriented clothing to relieve persistent pains and aches.
- Tommie Copper reduces stiffness and swelling of joints and muscles thereby increasing mobility.
- It is suitable for everyone from young people to old ones, healthy to those with arthritis etc.
- The company offers a 60 day money back guarantee for all the customers who are not satisfied with the clothing.
- Offers immediate relief to some people especially those whose conditions are not too severe and athletes looking for instant relief to boost their sport performance.
- Has a wide range of products from leggings to shorts to shirts to socks and gloves.
- It is an affordable option for the medically-designed compression garments or the hefty medical bills one would get in treating the persistent muscle soreness and stiffness and joint pain.
Tommie Copper Cons
- There are complaints about the customer service experience with difficulty in attaining a line that is not busy and unhelpful people on the other end.
- There is no scientific evidence provided to back up Tommie Copper’s effectiveness.
- There are also complaints about the fitting of the clothing with customers finding it hard to get the right fit.
My knee felt great within a few days of starting to wear the sleeve. There is, however, a rubber-like ring on the inside of the sleeve at the top which can rub an irritation in sensitive individuals. I wear the sleeve inside out to prevent contact between my skin and that ring. – Robert Mullins
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here