Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
One of the beauty essential is Concealer, it can brighten up a tired face. Also it can cover-up sunspots, age spots and hide under-eye dark circles. There are many known brands of concealer in the market place and we generally get confuse to choose the correct concealer for our skin tone. It’s always better to choose a concealer that is 1 to 2 shades lighter than you Skin tone or foundation.
In this article will discuss about best known Concealer Brands to choose from.
1) Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer: This concealer id the best basic under eye concealer, its moist formula cover-up wrinkles and fine lines, whereas still providing enough cover for dark circles.
2) Maybelline New York Cover Stick: This Concealer is the best drugstore buy and is favorite of Allure Magazine reader’s. Maybelline New York Cover Stick is thick, creamy and easily covers spots, under eye dark circles and any discoloration. The best part of this concealer which I love is that, you can keep it your purse or clutch for touchups later because it comes in a wonderful lipstick-like packaging!
3) Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Multi-Tasking Minerals: This concealer comes in powder-form and thus can be used directly onto any discoloration including blemishes, red splotches, unereye circles and scars. Plus it can also applied as a base for eyeshadow.
4) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage: Most of the people love this concealer because it comes in 2 shades so that you can blend your perfect match for your skin tone. It is also useful as you may need different shades for different seasons. InStyle magazine made it a “Best Beauty Buy,” because its yellow undertones help make it the best concealer for covering up redness. One makeup artist claimed “It even works on broken veins”.
5) e.l.f. Starter Kit: e.l.f. Starter Kit is one of the best inexpensive mineral makeup. It’s more than hard to find a better makeup deal than e.l.f. Not only do you get mineral concealer, you get foundation, blush, an all-over brush and a blush brush, all in just $20 for all of it.
There are good range of shades to choose: light starter kit, warm starter kit, dark starter kit, fair starter kit, deep starter kit. Pick the one that best fits your skin tone.
6) L’Oreal Paris True Match: The formula of this concealer mimics your skin’s texture, on the top of it, it’s super-blendable, almost disappear onto the skin surface. You’ll love the creamy texture and lightweight,. But it surely cover-up as well.