Total Gym is a fitness training machine which uses resistance as its main training method. It is sizeable equipment which can fit in the home to allow the user to train and exercise at their own convenience. The machine works to tone muscles up, to help in weight loss and in building muscles as well. The machine can be used by both men and women of all ages. It comes in multiple versions to allow the buyers to choose which design they need. The product is available online and at stores at the price listed below;
- $100model 1000
- $270model 1500
- $1200 model 1100
- $1550 model XLS
- $1500 model 2400
The products have a 30 day money back guarantee.
Manufacturer Information and Claims Total Gym
Total Gym is manufactured by a company called EFI Sports Medicine Inc. which is based in the USA. The product is designed for medical facilities, home consumers and fitness facilities. The products are durable and made of high quality material. It guarantees the user wellness and fitness by using their products.
How Total Gym Works?
Total Gym works by stretching the user and testing the strength limit of the user. Regular use can boost the users’ strength as well as flexibility. It does this through glide board movement. The user perches on the board and glides down a pair of inclined rails. The glide board’s movement is controlled by pulling or pushing handles attached to cables that run from a pulley at the top. It allows you to adjust the weights by lowering or raising the incline of the glide board. Exercises can be done while standing, kneeling, sitting or lying down. The product allows you to perform over eighty different types of exercises. Each model allows you to choose your resistance level.
Total Gym Material Components And Features
Total Gym is available in different types of models. They include;
Total Gym 2000
- Supports a maximum weight of 250 lbs. weight
- Can perform over 40 exercises
- Has a lifetime frame warranty
Total Gym 3000
- Supports a maximum weight of 300 lbs. weight
- Can perform over 60 exercises
- Has a squats stand
- Has a lifetime frame warranty and 90 day warranty on parts
Total gym XLS
- Supports a maximum of 400 lbs. weight
- Can perform over 80 exercises
- Has a squats stand
- Lifetime frame warranty and 6 months on part
- Comes with additional bells and whistles
Total Gym Fit
- Workout tools
- 12 resistance levels
- Auto-lock height adjustment
- Complete workout library
- Ergonomic glide board
- Ab crunch accessory
- 2-piece wing attachment
Total Gym Elite
- Has 22 resistance levels
- Has a squats stand
- Has a LAT bar
- Has hydraulic rail lift assists
- Has automatic rail locks
- Can perform over 200 exercises and has more Pilates for DVD
Additional features include;
- Upgraded squat stand.
- Wing attachments.
- Leg pull accessories.
- Pilate kits.
- Flip charts & workout DVD’s.
- Press up bars.
- Ab crunches.
- Exercise wall charts with different exercises
The Benefits of Total Gym
- It is easy to use as it requires no assemblage.
- It saves time by eliminating the need of joining a gym and it is very convenient.
- Comes with an instructions DVD for the user.
- The equipment can work major muscle groups all at once and provides a variety of exercises.
- It is good for beginners.
- It does not affect the joints.
- Improves your health as exercise makes you become fit.
- Saves money and free shipping is given.
- It can be used by people of all ages.
The Disadvantages of Total Gym
- It cannot be used as a cardio machine.
- The atmosphere at home is not focused unlike the gym where people are focused and motivated.
- It is expensive compared to other similar products.
Instructions On How To Use Total Gym
Simply step on to the machine and assume posture on the glide board. Use the handles to control the glide board’s movement by pulling or pushing. Change the resistance level by pulling the rails to a higher incline or lower incline for resistance.
Total Gym Precautions
- Use carefully to avoid injury
- Do not use more weights than your body can handle
- Store well after using the product
The Side Effects of using Total Gym
The user can feel sore after the first days of exercise.