Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
No matter who you are the ever-changing world is bound to take you to a certain point of stress or anxiety. Sometimes it can get so overwhelming you do not want to get out of bed. We all have a responsibility to take care of our bodies. If stress is left to take a toll on our bodies it could go from mild to depression or take you to the lowest levels of your emotions. It is also not healthy for your mentality and general body. There is a remedy for such; stress, anxiety and irritability known as Tranquilene. This is the fastest relief for stress in the market.
- tranquilene.com with a 60 day money back guarantee sold at $34.95 per bottle, per month. Has an auto-ship program.
- amazon.com at $46.75 plus free shipping and handling.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Tranquilene
Tranquilene is a product manufactured by Tranquility Labs LLC, Supplementing Peace of Mind. It has been claimed to have anticonvulsant activities against mild seizures. It also counteracts with your body’s response to stress, anxiety, and nervousness.
How Does Tranquilene Work?
Tranquilene is an excellent mood supplement. The product has sleep inducing ingredients that may help in enabling short-term control of sleeplessness.
- Commonly used in the Indian culture.
- Acts as anti-oxidant, relieving you of stress and anxiety and depression symptoms.
- Is an amino acid extracted from green tea leaves?
- Enhances the activity of the GABA neurotransmitter.
- Gives you a comforting feel and lowers anxiety.
- Enhances the production of dopamine neurotransmitters responsible for giving you a feeling of healthiness.
- Has a soothing effect
- Eliminates too much muscle stress, which in turn enables the body to produce endorphins; a chemical responsible for making us feel satisfied.
- It has also been known for its enhancement for general brain functions such as boosting memory recall and concentration.
- Enable GABA to be absorbed across the brain barrier.
- Changes Tryptophan into 5-HTP, which can then be changed to serotonin.
- Commonly used ingredient used for a long period of time to relieve stress, sleeping disorder and anxiety.
- Boosts the amount of magnesium in the body which in turn brings down the levels of anxiety and stress.
Vitamin B Complex
- Nourishment for brain functions.
- Boosts the metabolic process and generation of Serotonin.
- Commonly known and used in brain supplement to boost our IQ and learning capabilities.
- It also can be used as an anti-depressant with no adverse effects.
- It also helps to ease emotional tension.
- This one of the best and used health supplement ingredient.
- It is an amino-acid which is turned to 5htp and the serotonin in the body
The Benefits of using Tranquilene
Tranquilene is an excellent mood supplement. These are some of the benefits you are in for if you are looking into making a Tranquilene purchase.
- Good for balancing your homes, no more mood swings.
- It is an all-natural ingredients supplement.
- The supplement takes a short time to be effective, thus very suitable for sudden panic attacks.
- Gives you an optimisal enthusiasm.
- Maintains the nervous system calm.
- Supports GABA and serotin.
- Is not packed with any gluten, soy or GMOs
- Good nourishment for the nervous system and brain function.
- All ingredients have been clinically proven for safety and effectiveness.
- Good for muscles.
- GABA is absorbed in the body, courtesy of Niacin.
The Drawbacks of using Tranquilene
- It is not effective for people with acute cases of depression or schizophrenia. Best for temporary relieve of mild stress.
Didn’t work for me! Actually made me more anxious. If possible, want to return it. – Lori A
Symptoms of my disorder has resulted in a lack of focus and concentration producing mild bouts of anxiety. I purchased this herbal supplement, alongside a ginkgo supplement, to see if I could alleviate the issue prior to, or in place of, seeking a medical option. I am very happy to report that this product worked very well for me reducing a general sense of anxiety to allow me a chance to focus and concentrate on my work. (I’m not a medical doctor). – Dr. Wm. Anthony Connolly
The Instructions for use of Tranquilene
- Take two tablets of Tranquilene per day. You can take on in the morning and the other in the evening, or both in the morning. Whichever works best for you?
- Follow with a glass of water.
- Best taken 20-30 minutes after your heavy meals
The Precautions of using Tranquilene
- If pregnant or nursing do not use Tranquilene without first seeking medical advice.
- Keep away from children, could be harmful to their health.
- Store in a cool place
- Do not go over 4 capsules in a day as that will be considered as an overdose.
The Side Effects of using Tranquilene
It is packed with many sleep ingredients, so you may experience drowsiness after in taking Tranquilene. For this reason its best if you take it in the night, so it does not disrupt with your day schedule.