Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS TRANQUILENE ?
Tranquilene Review : No matter who you are the ever-changing world is bound to take you to a certain point of stress or anxiety. Sometimes it can get so overwhelming you do not want to get out of bed. We all have a responsibility to take care of our bodies. If stress is left to take a toll on our bodies it could go from mild to depression or take you to the lowest levels of your emotions. It is also not healthy for your mentality and general body. There is a remedy for such; stress, anxiety and irritability known as Tranquilene. This is the fastest relief for stress in the market.
- Tranquilene.com with a 60 day money back guarantee sold at $34.95 per bottle, per month. Has an auto-ship program.
- Amazon.com at $46.75 plus free shipping and handling.
WHO MAKES TRANQUILENE?
Tranquilene is a product manufactured by Tranquility Labs LLC, Supplementing Peace of Mind. It has been claimed to have anticonvulsant activities against mild seizures. It also counteracts with your body’s response to stress, anxiety, and nervousness.
HOW DOES TRANQUILENE WORK?
Tranquilene is an excellent mood supplement. The product has sleep inducing ingredients that may help in enabling short-term control of sleeplessness.Tranquilene is a two-part formula, and it is designed to provide both short term and long term nutritional support to the systems in your brain specifically responsible for mood and stress response. Like all organs and systems in the human body, nutrition is closely linked to the brain and nervous system health.
INGREDIENTS OF TRANQUILENE
- Commonly used in the Indian culture.
- Acts as anti-oxidant, relieving you of stress and anxiety and depression symptoms.
Is an amino acid extracted from green tea leaves?
- Enhances the activity of the GABA neurotransmitter.
- Gives you a comforting feel and lowers anxiety.
- Enhances the production of dopamine neurotransmitters responsible for giving you a feeling of healthiness.
- Has a soothing effect
- Eliminates too much muscle stress, which in turn enables the body to produce endorphins; a chemical responsible for making us feel satisfied.It has also been known for its enhancement for general brain functions such as boosting memory recall and concentration.
- Enable GABA to be absorbed across the brain barrier.
- Changes Tryptophan into 5-HTP, which can then be changed to serotonin.
- Commonly used ingredient used for a long period of time to relieve stress, sleeping disorder and anxiety.
- Boosts the amount of magnesium in the body which in turn brings down the levels of anxiety and stress.
Vitamin B Complex
- Nourishment for brain functions.
- Boosts the metabolic process and generation of Serotonin.
- Commonly known and used in brain supplement to boost our IQ and learning capabilities.
- It also can be used as an anti-depressant with no adverse effects.
- It also helps to ease emotional tension.
- This one of the best and used health supplement ingredient.
- It is an amino-acid which is turned to 5htp and the serotonin in the body.
- Good for balancing your homes, no more mood swings.
- It is an all-natural ingredients supplement.
- The supplement takes a short time to be effective, thus very suitable for sudden panic attacks.
- Gives you an optimisal enthusiasm.
- Maintains the nervous system calm
- Supports GABA and serotin
- Is not packed with any gluten, soy or GMOs
- Good nourishment for the nervous system and brain function.
- All ingredients have been clinically proven for safety and effectiveness.
- Good for muscles.
- GABA is absorbed in the body, courtesy of Niacin.
- It is not effective for people with acute cases of depression or schizophrenia. Best for temporary relieve of mild stress.
DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS OF TRANQUILENE
- Take two tablets of Tranquilene per day. You can take on in the morning and the other in the evening, or both in the morning. Whichever works best for you?
- Follow with a glass of water.
- Best taken 20-30 minutes after your heavy meals.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TRANQUILENE
According to Tranquilene, It is packed with many sleep ingredients, so you may experience drowsiness after in taking Tranquilene. For this reason its best if you take it in the night, so it does not disrupt with your day schedule.
PRECAUTIONS OF USING TRANQUILENE
- If pregnant or nursing do not use Tranquilene without first seeking medical advice.
- Keep away from children, could be harmful to their health.
- Store in a cool place.
- Do not go over 4 capsules in a day as that will be considered as an overdose.
How long does Tranquilene take to work?
Our formula works in two parts:
1) to support FAST reduction in stress levels and
2) to restore balance to your body’s natural stress fighting systems. The immediate effects can take edge off in as few as 20 to 30 minutes. The long term balance takes consistency, however, which is why we recommend taking Tranquilene for at least three or four months.
Can I take Tranquilene with my medication?
Tranquilene is a natural formula and safe to take with most medications. However, we do urge you to check with a doctor or pharmacist for any possible interactions if you are currently on any medications.