Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Tri Methyl X Overview
Tri Methyl X is an anabolic steroid that promotes muscle growth by increasing testosterone. It is made up of three key ingredients, all of which are considered among the most potent muscle-building compounds available. This supplement is ideal for advanced bodybuilders, although it can be used by beginners as well. It is said to be produced by a company called Performance Anabolics.
Tri Methyl X is available both online and through gym retailers. It can be quite difficult to find due to the supposed ban by the FDA.
Tri Methyl X consists of ingredients that have been proven to be effective at promoting muscle growth. There may be some issues about safety, but in general, users believe that the supplement can really do what it is supposed to.
Manufacturer’s Information and Claims about Tri Methyl X
Like most anabolic steroids, Tri Methyl induces muscle growth by stimulating protein synthesis and increasing nitrogen production. Proteins are the building blocks of muscles, while nitrogen increases the production of red blood cells and thus improves blood flow to the muscles. Increased blood flow, in turn, has many benefits like increased delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, faster recovery after workout, and overall improved growth of leaner, stronger muscles. The supplement also has that fat-burning effect to allow for more efficient muscle growth.
Active Key Ingredients
The three key ingredients of Tri Methyl X include the following:
- Superdrol – An anabolic steroid that stimulates protein synthesis and nitrogen retention; it also speeds up metabolism to burn fats and make muscle growth much more efficient.
- Phera-Plex – Also a steroid, it works in pretty much the same way as Superdrol; however, it has an added benefit of producing some anti-depressive effects, allowing you to feel good while on the supplement.
- Halodrol – Another anabolic steroid, it is also used by bodybuilders and professional athletes to increase muscle mass, particularly in the abdominal area; it also improves endurance and shortens recovery time after an intense workout.
The Advantages of Tri Methyl X
- It consists of ingredients that are proven for their effectiveness.
- It promotes protein synthesis.
- It may increase red blood cell production and improves blood flow to the muscles.
- It may significantly enhance athletic performance.
- It improves lactic acid clearing, thus allows faster recovery after an intense workout.
- It may help preserved lean tissue mass during diet and/or cutting period.
The Cons of Tri Methyl X
- It can be difficult to find.
- There’s a risk of buying a fake version.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How Do I Use This Product?
Two capsules of Tri Methyl X must be taken per day, ideally with food. Drink a glass of water after each capsule, and be sure to increase your fluid intake. While on the supplement, switch on a low-fat high-protein diet and avoid alcohol intake. Some fish oil and liver detoxification supplements may help protect the heart and liver. This supplement must be used for a maximum of eight weeks only to avoid straining the liver.
Tri Methyl X may be stacked with other anabolic steroids and/or testosterone boosters for best results. But before doing so, be sure to consult you fitness expert first to determine which supplements are the best to stack this with.
What are the precautions when using this supplement?
Tri Methyl X must be avoided by individuals with cardiovascular disorders or liver problems. It is also not for those who are currently taking any medications, as most of them are toxic to the liver.
Possible Side Effects
As long as the recommended dose and usage is followed, Tri Methyl X produce little to no side effects. However, if you exceed, the main adverse effects are cardiovascular in nature. Other side effects may include acne, hair loss, and decreased testosterone levels.