Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Tria Beauty are beauty products designed to offer you the best facial and skin treatment to get rid of all the blemishes you can see with simple and easy steps. It prides itself in the durability of the results achieved. It utilizes lasers and blue light in its aim to ensure that your blemishes and other visible flaws are eliminated. In addition, it takes care of hair growth on your skin by permanently removing them.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Tria Beauty
Tria Beauty is manufactured by a company known as Tria Beauty, run by Peter Wyles. The company prides itself in the functionality of the Tria Beauty products and especially in ensuring smooth, even tones and above all flawless skin tone in every sense of the word. Some of the acclaimed benefits of the Tria Beauty include the ability to remove facial and body hair permanently, elimination of signs and symptoms of aging by ensuring skin renewal through increased production of collagen and clears any acne preventing it from appearing and getting rid of the bacteria that causes it.
How does Tria Beauty Work?
Tria Beauty works by introducing three different types of products to whoever is interested in acquiring one of the best skin tones in the world. These products include
- Anti- Aging Lasers– promotes the production of collagen and or introduces collagen and elastin that are essential compounds back into the skin. This ensures that wrinkles and fine lines are eliminated improving on the skins elasticity and firmness in general.
- Acne Eliminating Blue Light– the blue light is effective in getting rid of bacteria causing acne from the skin. Furthermore, it helps eliminates blemishes and or flaws associated with old age, dark spots and age spots among others.
- Trial Hair Removal Laser 4X– this targets and ensures that the hair follicles are destroyed making sure hair does not grow back on the skin.
Active Key Ingredients
No Ingredients for this product.
The Advantages of Using Tria Beauty
- It encourages the removal of hair on a permanent basis from the skin giving you a smooth and brighter looking skin.
- It gets rid of wrinkles and fine lines ensuring that you not only have a smooth skin but also are younger and more youthful in appearance.
- Increases collagen and elastin that enable an improvement on the general skin structure
- It prevents possible skin breakouts caused by acne and appearance of any form of blemishes by getting rid of the acne causing bacteria.
- The trial beauty treatments are suitable for different skin types giving a choice on which ones to use and which ones to avoid.
The Cons of Using Tria Beauty
- The treatments provided by Tria Beauty cannot be used on the same skin e.g. a sensitive skin due to the effects that might come as a result. Furthermore, Tria Beauty Laser 4X for hair removal cannot be used on light skin as it can be absorbed and or result to burning which isn’t ideal.
- In all the methods, the results take a while to be achieved making you weight for longer.
The Instructions for Use of the Tria Beauty
- Check out the different products or methods presented by trial beauty
- Determine your skin type and identify the best method to use
- Purchase the desired treatment andgo for it.
The Precautions of Using Tria Beauty
- Before attempting to use these products and or treatments,
- Know your skin type
- Thoroughly research on them including the side effects associated
- Ensure that you purchase a soothing cream to minimize the effects of the laser treatments.
The Side Effects of Using Tria Beauty
The side effects associated include:
- Skin irritation
- Skin inflammation and or swelling
- Scars resulting from burning from the lasers.