Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Trucella is a cellulite cream which is formulated to reduce the appearance of cellulite, improving skin elasticity to create firmer, smoother looking skin. The cream is easy to use and is said to create visible results within two to eight weeks of regular use. The product is available at selected retailers and on the Trucella official website for approximately $40 per five ounce tube, but there are special offers providing additional discounts.
While there is an official Trucella website, there is very little manufacturer information available. The company uses a contact form rather than providing an email address or telephone number. The makers of Trucella are listed in the terms and conditions as Body Smart Life LLC, which is a Florida based company. Unfortunately, there is little information about this company. It is listed as being established for almost three years, but the Better Business Bureau has only logged one customer complaint during this time.
How Trucella Works?
Trucella contains dermatologist tested ingredients which work to reduce the appearance of cellulite and enhance the surrounding skin, to create a firmer, smoother and more toned feeling skin.
- Glycerine; attracts moisture to the skin
- Alcohol; creates a lighter feel to the cream
- Coco – glucoside; a thickening conditioning agent
- Glaucine; a plant based alkaloid which has anti inflammatory properties
- Caprylyl glycol; a conditioning plant extract
- Butylene glycol, an alcohol based solvent
- Caffeine; contains anti inflammatory properties which may encourage cell replenishment
- Moisturizes and improves the hydration of the skin to create a plumped out smoother texture
- Improves the tone and texture of the skin
- Reduces the texture of orange peel skin and diminishes dimpling.
- Any returned product must still be sealed in shrink wrap, and the company must have had an email within thirty days of purchase. This means that if you are unsatisfied with the product, there is no satisfaction guarantee.
- Trucella appears only to be available for online ordering. You can order using all major credit cards or PayPal, which may reassure some customers.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to Use Trucella?
To achieve optimal results, it is recommended that Trucella is used twice per day; morning and evening. You should clean and pat dry the affected area before applying Trucella. Apply the cream in a thin layer over the area, massaging gently until it is fully absorbed. You should allow eight weeks of daily use to see the desired effect, but some consumers have reported seeing a visible difference in the appearance of their cellulite in two or three weeks. This product should not be avoided by pregnant women unless approved by their health care professional.