Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Hefty schedules can be quiet depressing. Some events in our life can be so traumatizing. Whichever the case there are more than a million reasons we will encounter stress, anxiety and nervousness in our lives. Each time this happens our minds go to a standstill; we lose concentration and focus for a little while. For this reason or another, it is very convenient to have an anti-depressant such as True Calm. It is widely known for its calming effect on the nerves. It comes in the form of tablets. The supplement will help you balance your moods, eliminate irritability, calm down your nerves and reduce stress. It is not packaged with any filters, artificial colors or any additives whatsoever.
To make a purchase of the nootropic mood supplement, these are the following online stores to consider:-
- amazon.com at $ 10.29 plus free shipping.
- Each bottle contains 90 capsules. This is the price per bottle.
Manufacturer information and claims about True Calm
True Calm is a product manufactured by the Now Foods Company. It is a widely known and trusted company that has been manufacturing very many more supplements aside from True Calm. The True Calm supplement they say is packaged with no filters or additives. It is gluten free, has no whet or milk in its formula. The manufacturer claims that it is the best choice to go for when it comes to mood supplements, owing to its affordable price and positive customer feedback.
They also point out that the supplement has not been clinically tested by the food and drug administration, though this does not deter them from being an effective supplement.
How does True Calm work?
To ensure that the True Calm serves its true purpose, these are the ingredients used in developing the supplement and their respective roles in your body. All work in a relative unity.
GABA (Gamma-Amino butyric Acid)
- Regulates anxiety disorders and panic attacks.
- Reduces nervousness.
- It is an amino acid.
- Aids in the nourishment of the nervous system and the digestive system
- Counteracts with neurotransmitters that may cause seizures, hyperactivity and manic depression.
Magnesium and Calcium
- Eliminates expose to nausea, irritability, muscle cramps and pains.
- Maintains normal nerve signal transmission.
- This is the amide form of Niacin.
- Treats cases of edema, aging memory loss, depression, motion sickness and schizophrenia.
- Crucial in the biogenesis of gamma- amino byuratic acid, serotonin, norepinephrine and epinephrine neurotransmitters.
True Calm Ingredients
Other ingredients found in true calm are Inositol, Taurine and Valerian.
The benefits of using True Calm
If you are having a hard time dealing with busy schedules, exams, or any stress prone issues, these are the benefits you will experience with True Calm:-
- Acts as an anti-depressant.
- It is made from all-natural ingredients.
- Has a calming effect on your nerves.
- It is good for inducing sleep.
- It boosts memory recall, enhances concentration and focus and is good for mental clarity.
- It has been highly rated on its effectiveness, by its users.
- It does not require a prescription.
- The price is affordable, which is a bonus in relevance to its effectiveness.
- It does not contain fillers, gluten, wheat, milk or any preservatives.
The Disadvantages of True Calm
Has no free trials or money back guarantees.
It has not been clinically researched and proven effective, however this does not stop the supplement from being effective as seen with most of its users.
The instructions for use of True Calm
This is quiet a simple supplement to use. Take one capsule per day, if you are new to the supplement dose.
With time you can take up to a maximum of 3 capsules per day.
Follow with a glass of water. It is best taken during or after meals preferably heavy meals.
The Precautions of using True Calm
Pregnant and nursing women should seek medical advice before consuming the supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are under any medication or about to go for surgery, notify your doctor to get further medical advice first.
This supplement should not at any case be used to cure any diseases.
The Side Effects
The supplement has not received any complaints of side effects. Thus it is safe to say the supplement is reliable for all customers.