The Tuft and Needle product are a set of mattresses designed to provide the most comfort and support as one sleeps. The Tuft and Needle mattresses offer universal comfort in that they are neither too soft nor too hard so as to provide even and comfortable distribution of the person’s weight. The mattress offers very good pressure relief. It enables you to sleep cooler as it dissipates heat evenly. The mattresses are also very affordable.
The Tuft and Needle mattresses cost as follows:-
- The Twin mattress costs – $ 350
- The TwinXL mattress costs – $ 375
- The Full mattress costs – $ 500
- The Queen mattress costs – $ 600
- The King mattress costs – $ 750
- The Carlifornia King mattress – $ 750
- They offer 100-days night trial and a 10-years warranty
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Tuft and Needle
The Tuft and Needle mattress is a product manufactured by the a company under the same name Tuft and Needle based in Phoenix, AZ. The company was founded in 2012 by Daehee Park and John-Thomas Marino. The manufacturers claim that the Tuft and Needle mattresses were designed in quality craftsmanship in the USA. They claim to access their fabric from a 90-year old textile mill in Carolinas. They claim that as for their foam it is freshly poured and cut in the United States. Then they put in their sewing and finishing in Southern California where it is also pressed and delivered straight to the customer. They claim that the main aim for the development of their mattress was to develop a mattress that did not conform to the gimmicks in the market, rather, their design was to adapt towards everybody’s body and weight and that’s why instead of the memory and latex foam they used T&N Adaptive foam.
The mattress works in three ways to ensure comfort though drawing of heat from your body and dispersing it out of the mattress. The mattress first draws heat from your mattress then using the graphite and gel in the mattress it disperses this heat outwards and away from the body. Secondly, the cells in the mattress enable air to flow so as to enable an increase in the heat transfer through the mattress. The mattress will thirdly ensure you sleep close to the surface using its support layer so as to prevent sinking in deeply into the mattress causing an oven effect.
The Features List
- The T&N Adaptive Foam Layers
- It has two layers. The top layer is 3 inches of custom polyurethane foam and combines both the comfort and support layer. This layer enables you to sleep soundly and most comfortable while still offering your body the support it needs. The second layer is 7 inches of polyurethane foam also for providing your body with support while dissipating heat. It also gives the mattress shape`
- The cover is white, stretchy with soft texture.
The Advantages of Tuft and Needle
- Offers body support
- It is comfortable
- Reputable company
- Is adaptive to all body weights
- Allows free air flow
The Cons of Tuft and Needle
- The mattress is only available in the USA and hopefully they will get to expand their market.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How do I set up the Tuft and Needle mattress?
First, the mattress comes rolled, so place it on one end of your bed. Secondly cut out the first plastic layer and then roll out the mattress. Then very carefully cut out the second plastic layer and you are good to go.
Possible Side effects
There have not been known any side effects that may be caused with sleeping on this mattress.
Should you buy this product?
Yes. Tuft and Needle mattress are as a matter of fact very affordable to use. What’s more is that they offer you a warranty of 10 years and a money back guarantee of 100 days. It’s such a fair offer compared to the competitive prices of most mattresses which offer if not same, similar qualities to the Tuft and Needle mattress. The customers on the other hand also seem generally appalled by the performance of the mattress saying that it was truly comfortable and easy to rest in