Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Twist and shape Review: it is an advanced abs machine that works out the abdominal muscles for a toned and well shaped tummy. The machine is designed for both men and women and delivers equal results if used consistently. Besides working out the abdominal muscles, this machine also helps its users to lose weight in the most efficient low impact way. It features specialized exercises that specifically target the lower abdomen for that flat appearance. Besides abs, it also works out the hips,thighs, buns and lower torso. Based on Twist and shape Reviews, Results with this machine can be noticeable from as early as two weeks into its use. The device costs $194.75.
HOW TWIST AND SHAPE WORKS?
This machine can accommodate people of all shapes and sizes as well as height of up to 7 feet tall. It works in five distinct modes. The first method features a Stand Up and Twist that purposefully targets both the abdominal muscles as well as lower back. The second method is called the Twist and Squat that aims at building abdominal power and flexibility. The thirds method is known as the Spin and Twist which entail spinning while working out the abs. The fourth method, the Low Spin and Twist, primarily target the glutes and hamstrings besides the abdominal muscles and lower torso. Finally, the Twist and Dip strengthens the leg muscles in combination with the back muscles.
TWIST AND SHAPE DESIGN AND FEATURES
- Based on twist and shape review, It is adjustable for heights up to a maximum of seven feet, a bracket that accommodates virtually everyone.
- It features ergonomically designed handles that makes it easier for the user to grip it.
- The machine has a digital screen that helps users keep track of their workout length and number of reps.
- The machine also has spin plates that allows users workout their muscles to exhaustion with minimal number of repetitions.
- The machine weights an average of 34 pounds and is flexible enough for dynamic environments.
- The machine set-up comes with a 20-minute workout DVD in addition to a workout chart.
- The most obvious benefit is a slimmer tummy.
- It facilitates optimum weight loss with minimal efforts for those who want to shed extra pounds.
- The workout DVD provides users with easy guidelines to follow during workout and is very useful for beginners.
- It features a simple workout routine.
- Promotes a sexier body and physique.
- It is very pricey.
- Consumers also have to pay shipping charges for both the trial device and the actual product. In addition to that, that amount is non-refundable on request for refunds.
HOW TO USE TWIST AND SHAPE?
Using the device is a simplified process that depends on the muscle being targeted. On that note therefore, the Twist and Shape machine can work out not only the abs but legs, thighs, hips as well as lower back using the above mentioned five workout routines.
TWIST AND SHAPE SIDE EFFECTS
Twist and shape reviews: This device is a safe workout machine that delivers impressive results within a short time. If you are not conversant with the workout routines and the workout DVD is not helping either, consult a trainer for assistance since improper workout styles can cause muscle fatigue or breaks.